They worry too much about the clap in your life. Or if you yourselves have clapped: Do you need really the bad luck more different to make progress?
- cause: you will come in court, – also: you have annoyance with your neighbours, – also: In a quarrel thing one should impose himself moderation. She will turn to the good.
- cause: if a reconciliation manages,
- an object one be: one is with the choice of his friends not particularly a talent, – one searches rather superficial acquaintances, – the business will badly run,
- A young woman who deals with a scandal will prove to somebody her favour to which she leaves in the faith to have good intentions. A quick marriage follows only seldom after this dream.
- hear: you will fall out with friends.