Association: – stupidly, – aggressively, – watchfully. Question: – Am I stupid? Where in my life my aggression could come any time to the outbreak?
Key words: Carefully, – deferentially, – traditionally, – community. Description: Geese are big, langhalsige birds whose toes are connected with swimming skins: They resemble big ducks and seem wildly as well as tamed. The male animal is called Ganter. The goose a bird, the tradition, hierarchy and authority is respected as it can be read in her flight formations and in her social behaviour easily. General meaning: A Vergegenwärtigung of your setting to bureaucracy, – hierarchy and authority, – an insight in your abilities to work together with others – your setting to the community. Association: Completely, – silly goose, – evil hiss, – cackle like the geese. Transcendent meaning: Inspiration, – direction. See also: Snowy goose.
Goose can symbolise simplicity what often refers to a dear matter in which one should not be so gullible. Although geese are valid as silly birds, they are also good guards. Other meanings can arise from the following accompanying circumstances:
- see goose, roast or consume always promises success, often also in financial regard.
- flying goose stands against it for disappointed hope or a loss.
- plucking of the goose can warn about vain trouble which will be gave no success.
- to hats of geese announces a tiresome, disagreeable duty with low profit.
- cackling goose can point out to the fact that other about one clap, repeat badly.
Already in the fairy tale ‘The golden goose’ was they a symbol for the valuable, and in the traditional interpretation she is valid as a symbol of the ‘small Glücks’, the secure living conditions of a well-to-do petty bourgeoisie. Really a ‘silly g’oose can also go by our dream who can also point to sexual lack of experience or inhibitions. A plucked goose is our image if we can be used in the awake life furthermore or spend the money pointlessly. Cackling geese conclude by unpleasant guests who want to exclude us. In this case the defamation of character can be also in the play which will damage us.
The goose is a symbol for watchfulness and incorruptibility.
A pregnant woman dreamt of having born a goose. This face is to be laid out there that the newborn child will stay alive if it concerns the woman of a priest, – then the geese whom one holds in temples are holy, – it is not the woman of a priest, the child if it is a girl will stay alive, however, because of the extraordinary beauty of the geese lead the life of a Hetäre, – it is a boy, he will not survive because geese are equipped with swimming skins, people, however, feet have which are split in toes. What is foreign to type, however, or foreign, is unfavorable for the raising of children. Each is good for goose meat. It is of use of boasters.
- useful and good-natured slaves mean
- of geese.
- Finding one in the dream many geese, many slaves of this blow.
- pushes shut to the geese something or they perish, the suitable comes true to the slave.
- goose meat to eat profit and joy of such slaves promises according to the fattiness of the geese.
- quills prophesy lasting possession because quills are lasting.
- Looking of female geese, he will acquire slaves who are after his sense – he loses a goose, will meet the misfortune his favorite slave.
- generally what notes one in the dream in the geese, will come true to the slave.
- see: a profit stands in view, – you will succeed and luck in the love,
- shop: one pays attention to the fact that one is not made a fool,
- meet a goose’s dream: one goes towards glad times,
- see flying: Loss suffer,
- hear cackling: defamation of character,
- protect: pleasant employment receive,
- slaughter: rash steps act, – losses in selfdebt,
- see plucking: one wants to have from you money,
- pluck: the stinginess will still kill you, – a confidentiality leads to the disappointment,
- roast: wait for your time to the action, still it is not so far,
- only roast geese eat: is not economical too much on tidbit,
- roast geese in society eat: you are loaded to a big party.
he will acquire
Ganter and geese slaves and slaves, – everything mean
- symbol of the sexual simplicity, – one is used and does not defend itself properly,
- freshly lovers find by geese her affection confirmed,
- see: meant a profit,
- fly watch on: Profit, – in the distance: Losses,
- greases geese on the water see swimming: the property grows slowly, however, steadily,
- on the meadow see: tell of sure success,
- protect: one will have to undergo a disagreeable employment,
- call one: one should avoid the society of a simple-minded person,
- geese hear cackling: announced Klatschereien about one in the neighborhood, – also: this can lead the way of a death in the family,
- fatten: one encourages somebody in a brainless view or intention,
- greases geese recumbent: conclude by sluggishness,
- hit: big inheritance,
- dead see lying there: must count on loss and rigours,
- shop: one makes a fool of you,
- slaughter: announced an inheritance, also profit, – or one will escape from a weak-headed person,
- pluck: indicates at successful work, – also: in state and honour bring it, – or one will set right to a brainless person the head,
- roast: you get visit, – or promises a successful enterprise,
- eat: promises a pleased day, – or means happy success, – sign for a monetary taking, – also: own possessions will give occasion for disputes,
- others see eating: one will be used by others,
- roast goose: concludes by guests,
- goose breast: tells unwelcome guests in,
- goose’s down: if the sign is for conjugal luck and regular household.
- roast: you can count on a visit,
- flying: profit is entitled to you,
- pluck: your trouble is vain, because you have begun at the wrong place,
- to you a decision approaches,
- hit: big inheritance,
- eat: a lot of luck,
- shop: one makes a fool of you,
- protect: you get a disagreeable work,
- fatten: encourage other not in her stupidity.