Traditionally: Vanity. In the psychological interpretation the comb is a symbol for a process one more exactly should observe and judge not rash – just: ‘Do not worry everything about a comb.’ However, the dreaming can be also asked to work on his self-image. With the comb the hair is fixed, – is transferred: One creates order in his instinctual life and thereby wins the heart of the partner. Who brings his hair even more in mess by combing, a so-called sloppy relation maintains either in the awake life or has in the dear complexes which he wants to veil by especially brisk appearance. In the dream of a man a comb can symbolise temptation and sensuousness. A comb is also a device with many teeth which of the care serves. If he appears in the dream of a person, he stresses the need to maintain something in the life and to be of use. This is a tip to the fact that the dreaming should order his thoughts. If one buys a comb, this admonishes to fix his life. Old-Indian dream books interpret the comb also as a warning of quarrel with the brothers and sisters.
At the spiritual level the comb stands in the dream for fertility, the rays of the sun, Verwobenheit and music.
To comb man and woman is of use, – then the comb is synonymous with the curative time overcoming all Widerwärtigkeiten.
- see or own: with his house people get in quarrel,
- in the hand: Disputes have,
- more broken: the differences with his friends will still intensify,
- comb with it: one will strongly have to force himself if one wants to fix his things and liked to escape from his mistakes, – one should recognise that one must always assert himself in the life and react, hence, accordingly,
- comb long and extensively: at last the problems will be overcome,
- comb long hair: long waiting for the fiancée,
- comb short hair: quick dear joy,
- comb unkempt hair: disagreeable obstacles prevent him to come,
- comb in the hair are have: a wedding or engagement,
- comb an animal: good friendship hold.
- means: your work will be difficult and useless, particularly if it causes difficulties to you to comb your hair, – the combing goes easily and the hair is long and nice: Profit, a new friendship,
- comb the hair in general: a request to keep more order with itself
- see one: in the family there are differences of opinion and discussions,
- see a squalid one: points to useless efforts,
- shop: one will fix his matters,
- lose: meant quarrel in the circle of friends,
- use: tells a struggle of existence in,
- more broken: violent set-tos live in the nerves,
- to a child the hair would come: one takes pleasure of a good judgment with other people,
- long hair combs: if a new friendship tells in,
- even the hair combs: Signs for losses by a person whom one trusted.
- see: Quarrel and incommodities with the brothers and sisters,
- combing, smooth hair: Advantages, loyal friends,
- muddled hair: bad news,
- comb: now you see that you had mistake.