Association: – Outbreak of unaware or suppressed material. Question: – What must I clear?
The volcano is a very expressive vision, not least because of his unpredictability. If a volcano goes out, this can be called either that the dreaming has ‘killed’ his passions, or that a difficult situation which occupies him maybe for a long time to her end goes towards. Volcano often warns that edged out contents of the unconscious can suddenly break through and bring a lot of restlessness in the life. Further he can symbolise high internal tensions, aggressiveness, fury or hatred
If the dream of a breaking out volcano acts, the dream consciousness with this picture points to displacement, propelling buildups or latent aggressions of the dreaming which want to break through. A breaking out volcano normally means that the dreaming does not control a situation or his feelings and that these possibly burst out in painful manner. If the lava is in the foreground, the feelings reach very deeply. If the lava has solidified, a strong passion is cooled. If the explosive strength is perceived against it rather, the fury is probably the stronger component. The fire-vomiting mountain points to traits which we should file to be able to exist before ourselves. The lava burning down everything stands for raving jealousy, abrupt rage and rash action.
At the spiritual level a volcano stands for the deeply zurückgestaute passion which discharges every now and then in frightening manner.
- see general: An experience of great importance for you,
- see smoke or breaking out: points to unexpectedly immense events and dangers which will disturb to one, but cannot prevent. (5, – 7, – 15)
- warns about outbreaks of the fury and the rage and about blind zeal as well as violent disputes which threaten the good call as a fair and frank citizen, – an astonishing breakthrough of dangerous basic instincts threatens,
- see: in a thing one will bring on by his behaviour a small storm, or one will experience something by which a peaceful person when one himself is can get in rage,
- for the businessman: dishonest employees, robbery, theft or other sad events,
- for lovers: Sign for the fact that every deception, every intrigue, every plot is exploded on one or other side and is revealed and the originator with the deserving results is branded,
- Seeing a young woman a volcano, then in difficult adventures.
selfishness and avarice them lead
- in your life will stamp in a change,
- fire vomiting: big circulations in the life.
I was suppose to be in my apartment, then I heard like an explosion . When I looked out my window I saw that a volcano behind the building erupted. I had my daughter with me she is 32 yrs old but in the dream she was about 6 years old, my 12 yrs old grandson also about same age if his mom, there was a baby sleeping and my 35 yrs old son was also sleeping. I noticed lava was about to coming into the apartment through the windows, but a hot liquid was dripping inside before the lava. The liquid in the dream was sulfur. I called my son telling him we had to leave the apartment as I carried 2 of the kid out the door and my son carry the baby out, but I was bare foot. The sulfur didn’t burn my feet not one bit. When we went down stair there was lava all over. I told my son we can just run down to the corner but for some reason my daughter was like few feet behind me, when I heard her calling me I turn back to get her but all of sudden a big amount of lava cover her and burned her to the ground. As I was walking on the sulfur I’m hearing the most beautiful male voice ,in the dream was god’s voice saying not even fire is gonna touch you. Then my son, grandson and the baby we was safe from the lava, because when we got to the corner which was part of the sidewalk the lava so running down.
The dream you had about a volcanic eruption and lava coming into your apartment may symbolize a situation or problem in your waking life that feels overwhelming and destructive. Your daughter and grandson being younger in the dream may represent vulnerability or a need to protect those you care about. The sulfur in the dream may represent purification or cleansing, while the voice of God assuring you of safety despite the danger may represent your faith or inner strength in dealing with difficult situations. The fact that your feet were unharmed by the sulfur may indicate a sense of resilience or perseverance in the face of adversity. The loss of your daughter in the dream may reflect a fear of losing someone or something important to you, or a sense of guilt or responsibility for their safety. Overall, the dream may be a reminder to stay strong and resilient in the face of challenges, and to trust in your faith or inner resources to guide you through difficult times.