Who sees himself as a dragging bearer, would like to be taken in the private life by somebody in the towrope, responsibility wants not necessarily to carry for itself. The train can point of course also to the sluggish in a respect.
- see: you are futile and haughty,
- carry, even: you operate with haughty people,
- see carrying for somebody: Degradation.
- carry: admonished to the sincerity,
- see: means that every wish will come true, the more seriously the wish, around so rather.
- carry: one wants to varnish a wrong which one has done to you.