The interpretation depends on whether the dream turns on tea as a product, or whether he is to be understood as a symbol of a social opportunity. Tea as a product can be interpreted as barter means. A social situation with which tea is drunk refers to mutual communication.
Dream interpretation and meaning : Tea
The typical English afternoon tea is for a unique manner to look after other people and to feed them. If the teacup stands in the centre of the dream, and the drink, it is not about the need of the dreaming for prophecy. A tea break in a working situation refers to the wish for rest and relaxation.
At this level the tea in the dream symbolises spiritual refreshment and an offer.
- drink: may count on good health, – estimate an active exchange of ideas with friends or interesting personalities, – also: you are quiet and wait for your time, – success,
- to themselves see drinking tea: not to let involve a request on the meditation and itself in muddled matters,
- cook or prepare: pleasant pleasures expect you,
- to the healing: your worries are easily repaired.
- announces business damage, – in a thing one will have to have a lot of patience, – One does not give up his hopes and wishes. If one shows a lot of patience, they will come true.
- prepare: one carries the guilt in imprudent actions, – behind one is deeply remorseful,
- drink: advises the meditation, because one is involved in rather muddled matters, and these are to be solved only with patience and internal rest,
- observe friends with the tea drinking and be present: points to social pleasure, – one anxiously to itself to support other in her worries
- of a tea society are present: Delays in the business,
- is deposit in the tea: there threatens lovesickness and social annoyance,
- bury: the boom gene hangs crooked,
- an empty tea tin: prophesies discrepancies, clap and news,
- covet tea: one will be honoured to own surprise by uninvited guests.
- cook: one will slander you,
- drink: you will get an illness,
- remedial tea: light illness,
- to Chinese, drink: distinguished society.