Satan (devil) can embody uncontrolled feelings, passions and fears whose energy one should use more sensibly. Partly he points to a conflict between consciousness and unconscious which must be recognised and be processed.
- see: you will have to suffer disgrace, – also: be put out to demoniacal menace from the surroundings.
- see: from passion one can be thrilled to a rash action, – announces that one will enter dangerous adventures and must maneuver to maintain an honourable picture,
- are threatened by him or are attacked: one will get by a rash action in bad disputes,
- kill him: one will leave bad and immoral friends,
- approach one as a friend: if a warning is before wrong friends,
- face in the form of wealth and power to one: one will be able to use his influence not to the satisfaction and help more different,
- as a music appearing: one probably succumbs to his cunning,
- help themselves in the form of a nice woman: one will probably lose every warmth for this moral frightfulness,
- want to protect themselves from him: one will throw down the yoke of the egoistic pleasure and must strive to do the best for others.