Association: – gentle releasing of emotions. Question: – Which feelings can I certainly express?
Rope or light rain can express in the dream a feeling of novelty and refreshment which the dreaming could not feel up to now maybe for what he had access only by means of an external spring.
Change and cleaning must not always happen by a cloudburst of the feelings. The dew in the dream signals to the dreaming that also tender sometimes hardly discernible feelings can cause a lot.
At this level the dew stands in the dream for spiritual refreshment and blessing.
- you will get in incommodities which is to be escaped only hard.
- one may look confidently in the future, because one has performed good preliminary work concerning future developments,
- rope’s pearls see: if happy hours with a dear person announce, moreover.
- a good omen: Tells to dream of rope with daybreak or in the dusk, the dreaming may be confident because good preliminary work is performed and is a lot of pleasant in the development. Now he needs to remain loyal only to his aims and to continue everything in the present manner, then the rich harvest is also not missing. The sign also wants to say the dreaming that the nature and the life stand on his side if he holds to them. (Woman
- pleasant surprise and luck in all areas of life,
- feel falling down on himself: one is struck by fever or an evil illness,
- in the sunshine glittering dew on the grass: are showered by big honour and wealth,
- one is single: one will soon make a rich marriage,
- on the field: growing prosperity.
I walk in deep night along an ancient country road.
I am dressed in a long brown robe.
I am me and not me.
I know I am traveling to Santa Cruz.
I feel no fear or impatience.
I am carrying two books in my left hand.
Wintertime trees are closely spaced on both sides of the road.
Looped over both arms are coils of rope with lamps on the ends. As I walk, they cast shadows into the trees, first to one side, then to the other.
I am telling an invisible being why what I’m doing is different from everyone else.
My recurring dream about rope happens only when i’m unwell.
In my dream there is nobody there and i’m not even there as a physical person but as an existence kind of. its in a sort spherical room with no windows or doors and grey walls. there are ropes hanging from the ceiling all of different thicknesses and lengths and i can feel the thickness of the rope, but not with my hands, almost like i can feel them with my senses. there are also some colours around the room, just like smeared blobs of colour floating around the room and i can feel them too, yellow is warm, red is hot, and blue is cold and then black is just smooth and feels like nothing. Ive searched everywhere for a meaning but can’t find anything.