Association: – imperishable value, – splendour. Question: – Which treasures do I preserve? Which part of me is especially valuable? Medicine wheel: Gold (colour) Key words: Value, – connection, – vitality, – the sun, – the east, – Wabun, eastern guardian of the mind. Description: Gold is in the medicine wheel the colour which is associated with the east and with Wabun, the eastern guardian of the mind. While gold is associated today often with avarice, it was high valued for centuries because of his beauty. Are golden Sonnenauf-and settings, and consequently gold is the colour of the new beginning. Golden rays, from the sky herniedergehen, suggest the thought of enlightenment or clarification. General meaning: Value, – examination, – connection with the vitality, – clarification.
Gold refers in the dream to the best and most valuable aspects of the personality. If the dreaming finds gold in his dream, this means that he can discover these signs in himself. Gold can stand like money for power, respect, influence and power, however, indicates that all continuance has. Also valuable mental-spiritual qualities often appear in different forms gold. One can derive other meanings, for example, from the following accompanying circumstances:
- gold see or own points to sure prosperity and big respect.
- a Lot of gold to own is for the expression of unaware striving to make progress under all circumstances. Indeed, one should not build so many castles in the air which cannot be realised, nevertheless.
- gold find is valid as a general luck symbol, in particular for the important interpersonal relations.
- bury gold, shows that one tries to hide something.
- gold can spend financial worries, but also announce luck in the partner respect.
- gold lose warns after old dream books about the loss of a loyal person.
- gold wash promises success for which one must work, however, hard.
- carry golden jewellery, Li> sometimes warns before too frivolous, on external shine careful life setting,
- golden calf points to a too materialist setting.
In the dream the gold always has a positive meaning, it stands for precious object, entirety and completeness. Gold can show in the dream also the holy side of the person. The dreaming recognises by himself incorruptibility, wisdom, patience and care. In the dream gold stands seldom for material prosperity. Much more often it symbolises the spiritual or emotional wealth which a person owns. The culture of the person develops as it were with the first golden findings. It was worth earlier than holy, because one saw in it a god’s message, – this also explains, which is why the possession of gold centuries was permitted only to priests and kings. Because gold resists all effects of the weather, it was our forefathers the symbol for the highest values and immortality. The archetypal male symbol, the sun comparably, releases new spiritual and mental energy.
- the dreaming gold gets as a gift
- or finds he it in the dream, this is called that he will win new knowledge and experiences, or points to heightening of awareness.
- given away of the dreamers gold, it must be reserved in the awake life.
At this level gold stands in the dream for spirituality at a high level.
If somebody dreams, it is a man or woman to be of gold, he will be sold, if he is a slave, so that he is offset with silver or gold, a pauper will come to wealth, so that gold and silver surround him, however, a rich man will be put out to posters because all gold and silver attracts numerous rogues. However, to every sick person the dream face prophesies with certainty the death. Little is prophesied by little: E.g., one dreamt it, he has eyes of gold. The man went blind because gold to the eyes is unacceptable. To one dreamt, that gets from Helios two breads, – also many days he stayed still alive, – then for such a term the living lasted by the God reached to him. One suffers the same destiny if one dreams of being of gold, or of finding a treasure. A man who had two unmarried daughters dreamt, one would have bound up golden Aphrodite on the head, the others would be ebendort a Rebstock hervorgesprossen. From these married erstere, while the latter died, – then Aphrodite was the symbol of the marriage and the child production according to the word of Homer: ‘You, however, goes only after dear-lovely works of the marriage’ (Iliad 5,429). However, the bundle called the indissoluble of the marriage, – which symbolised vine against it because he from the earth hervorsprießt, the death which had to go other dahinraffen – in earth also resolve the bodies – and because the vine is robbed at the moment of his most full maturity of the fruit. It dreamt somebody, he carries an amount of shining gold on the shoulders. He went blind as a result of the beaming shine of the gold, – as was to be expected, it blinded the vision of the weight-bearing.
- see or own: desired success achieve,
- find: you will receive an inheritance, – unexpected monetary entrance,
- carry in himself: flighty sense maintain, – also: you become excellent and are honoured,
- have the wrong (uncoined): Prosperity and luck,
- the wrong (coined) have: Mistrust look after,
- lose: Loss of the property suffer, – also: you will find the real luck,
- steal: Disgrace experience, – one will have no luck in the play,
- give away: an invitation receive,
- look: you are unlucky in the love,
- are economical or pay: Quarrel with friends,
- distribute: to be a warning, in future some hidden one,
- wash: small success brings wealth,
- dig for it: you will with difficulty find your luck,
- bury: one be tried to hide true face,
- forge: do not let to wrong things tempt, – also: you found a household,
- see in ingot: Annoyance experiences.
- gold stands for future times of the prosperity and the well-being. However, they will not stop long, and soon follow times of the renunciation.
“gold” wants to provide that we should not count too much on the shine of some outward appearances – we find true luck, in the end, only in non-material values.
- almost always in the same sense like money and it is afflicted even more with the synonym of the fleetingness,
- see: if is a good sign and promises that our enterprises will succeed,
- see a lot: Dream of the opposite, – bad experiences and disappointments experience,
- own: one builds too many castles in the air and tries by force professionally and financially make headway,
- nugget: excellent omen for wealth and honour,
- find: Luck by inheritance, – one will find a person who loves sincerely, – also: own unusual abilities will introduce in a wealth,
- find a golden vein: it is given one a disconcerting honouring,
- consider the work in a golden mine: one wants to appropriate illegally the rights more different and should watch out for private scandals,
- gold leaf: there approaches a future which will flatter the selffeeling
- dig: you will not think your luck where you expect it,
- clean or wash: one will get ahead,
- forge: Prosperity,
- carry in himself: is careful, – means a superficial lifestyle,
- for a woman it carries a golden dress: she will receive a nice, but not seriously meant promise,
- carry golden or golden-decorated clothes: good omen,
- receive given: Disgrace and poverty,
- give away: you are loaded to a wedding,
- distribute to others: one should be in the next time some hidden one,
- pay with it: Division with friends,
- are economical: one robs or cheats you, – Li> means a loss,
- lose: one will miss the biggest chance of the life by negligence,
- steal: you will receive bad news, – no luck in the play,
- dance around a golden calf: one has a too superficial and materialist world view,
- Receiving a woman a present of gold, either coins or jewellery, a rich, however, profit addicts man marry.
- carry: Danger, crafty adjustment,
- are economical: good days for you and your friends,
- find: happy days,
- get as a gift: you will get in poverty and disgrace,
- steal: you will receive good news,
- lose: you will lose the esteem or your lover,
- give away: one wants to pull you to rate.