A bailiff in the dream symbolises the doubts of the dreaming about his ability to use his resources. He is aware of that that he has crossed somehow the border and can be called to account now by an authority.
The dreaming has exposed himself to a risk and has not kept to his obligations. As long as he takes over the responsibility for what he has done not, he can be ‘punished’ by material losses or status loss. He impounds in the dream what loads us emotionally, is a positive dream figure.
Dream interpretation and meaning : Bailiff
A bailiff in the dream symbolises repayment or a karma of uncertain kind.
- see: good income attains, – the last difficulty is soon overcome, – by the realisation of his plans succeed.
- luck in shops and enterprises, – also: if symbolises the striving for a higher position and a lack of intellect,
- are impounded by one: brings good news,
- be: one will be able to carry out a plan,
- are arrested by one or even flirting: underhand friends try to come to your money,
- with him difficulties have: an unexpected inheritance will fall soon in the lap.