If a statue seems in a dream, it shows the apathetical, cold side of the human nature. The dreaming possibly reveres or loves a person who does not react to his advertising. Statue stands for coldness, indifference and arrogance, – one should reduce these qualities.
Dream interpretation and meaning : Statue(s)
Every person longs at the heart of his heart for an idol at which he can look up. This need can be expressed in the dream by a statue. Every now and then the statue embodies not necessarily a person, but an idea or a draught. It is helpful if the dreaming tries to understand the background of the dream symbol.
During the spiritual development the dreaming possibly reaches to the conclusion that he has ascribed value to a thing or a state, about of one respect which has lost her meaning. It is hardened and, hence, dead. If the statue awakes again to the life, the respect can be also saved.
- you has a cold heart,
- see one of marble: one will find no requited love at somebody whom one loves,
- have a big one: you will rise with your boastfulness not about others, but make only intolerable,
- are shown even with one: one has hardened needlessly where one should be more accessible.
- mean estrangement of beloved people and little energy for the fulfilment of own wishes,
- admire: Honour enjoy as well as trust,
- see: Prosperity by diligence reach,
- of marble see: one loves a person, however, with this one bumps into no requited love,
- see moving: meant wealth,
- be: one has become too hard and stiff, where one should be more accessible now much.