Association: – Representation, – effigy. Question: – To which contents want I to give form?
If a statue seems in a dream, it shows the apathetical, cold side of the human nature. The dreaming possibly reveres or loves a person who does not react to his advertising. Statue stands for coldness, indifference and arrogance, – one should reduce these qualities.
Every person longs at the heart of his heart for an idol at which he can look up. This need can be expressed in the dream by a statue. Every now and then the statue embodies not necessarily a person, but an idea or a draught. It is helpful if the dreaming tries to understand the background of the dream symbol.
During the spiritual development the dreaming possibly reaches to the conclusion that he has ascribed value to a thing or a state, about of one respect which has lost her meaning. It is hardened and, hence, dead. If the statue awakes again to the life, the respect can be also saved.
- you has a cold heart,
- see one of marble: one will find no requited love at somebody whom one loves,
- have a big one: you will rise with your boastfulness not about others, but make only intolerable,
- are shown even with one: one has hardened needlessly where one should be more accessible.
- mean estrangement of beloved people and little energy for the fulfilment of own wishes,
- admire: Honour enjoy as well as trust,
- see: Prosperity by diligence reach,
- of marble see: one loves a person, however, with this one bumps into no requited love,
- see moving: meant wealth,
- be: one has become too hard and stiff, where one should be more accessible now much.
I do not usually remember my dreams, however, a recent one stands out: I was in a busy place, lots of people milling about – a statue of Jesus in an off-white robe with red and gold trim is behind me- someone says”look! The statue is alive and is giving hugs to everyone!” – I turn around and Jesus is standing with his arms open wide, beckoning to me to give him a hug, which I do and I feel complete and warm inside and wake up!
In my dream, I see the statue of the sacred heart of jesus on the left sidd wall of the entrance door of the church and I get inside to the churchurch and expecting that I will live it there.