The dreamer who carries a number is not necessarily in the awake life the big number which it would like to be with pleasure.
- read: for the play these numbers use,
- write: your business succeeds,
- extinguish: a good friendship is to an end.
- stimulate to the bet, carriage and attempts, they promise luck and profits.
- one notices
- the dreamt numbers to himself for a lottery,
- write: a lot of employment,
- extinguish: you deceive yourself,
- move: good view of big acquisition.
I dream someone throw me with R1000 notes she owes me but I didn’t tpick it up
Dreams about money can have different meanings depending on the context and emotions felt during the dream. In general, money in dreams can represent feelings of power, worth, or security.
In your dream, someone threw R1000 notes at you, which could symbolize a feeling of being owed something valuable or having a sense of financial abundance. However, the fact that you didn’t pick up the money may indicate a reluctance or hesitation to accept or acknowledge what is rightfully yours.
It’s possible that this dream could be a reflection of a real-life situation where you feel that someone owes you something, but you may not be actively pursuing it or may be hesitant to accept it. Alternatively, it could be a sign that you need to take action to claim what is owed to you.
Consider your current circumstances and any relationships or situations where you may feel undervalued or overlooked. This dream may be a subconscious message to assert yourself and take ownership of what you deserve.
i dream 703 number what is meaning of my dream