In the dream money shows not necessarily a hard currency, but symbolises rather the kind as himself the dreaming himself values. If this symbol appears in the dream, it can refer to the fact that the dreaming must judge his value more carefully. Moreover, to the dreaming becomes conscious which price he has ‘to pay’ for his behaviour and his wishes. Money is also interpreted as a symbol of sexual power, as well as power and influence. The exact meaning arises, for example, from the following accompanying circumstances in the dream:
Dream interpretation and meaning : Money
- money can own before careless issues warn, but also announce that one will lose respect and influence, – pride sometimes also appears in it.
- money are economical success and financial profits promises.
- money find shows that one can still prevent a loss or other damage.
- money lose meant often a failure which is not so serious, however.
- money win also warns about failures and losses.
- money change an unsafe future often announces.
- money can count a profit announce which one will receive for good work.
Wealth or poverty. It are important the origin of the money, the place where one receives it, finds or loses, his colours and his figures (see there). Under certain conditions can stand a dream in which it is about money with the power appraisal and the sexuality of the dreaming in connection. Some psychoanalysts think that the money, particularly golden coins, with men are a sign of her efficiency in the love and in the life, while silver coins circumscribe the turning to the female, – with women it concerns with the money almost always erotic speculations. Who has money, has power, – mighty men are anyway the ideal of the women. The woman longs for a man who can provide security and satisfaction for her on account of his strength and power. Money can represent the personal resources in material or spiritual regard, but also the successful potential of the dreaming. Paper money or coins symbolise more or less mental, psychic energy and it concerns mental values, power or impotence, profit or loss.
- It is a positive sign if the dreaming unexpectedly finds money, internal accumulator should be charged, however, the dream connection must be considered, because this refers to the suitable mental value.
- Losing the dreaming against it money, a picture for the fact that really certain qualities and abilities get lost or some of his emotional propulsions to him which he does not use.
- The moonlight is often called silver, therefore, silver coins symbolise in the dream like the moon, a female aspect.
At this level money stands in the dream for the exchange of spiritual knowledge or, however, in the form of capital, for the result of the past enterprises.
Dream Symbols : Money
Some maintain that money and coins mean all together misfortune, – after my observation small, copper coins cause discords and abusive words, silver coins against it call arrangements with contracts about important matters, golden coins about even more important ones. Always it is better to own little property and money than too much, because big wealth means worries and grief because he just as a treasure is hard to be administered. If dreams somebody who is impecunious now or poor, he disposes again of money and property, which he formerly obsessed, or about the people whom he had during days of the prosperity, luck, – it waves to him meant to him the return of the former shining relations. If dreams somebody who is rich now, he disposes again of the money and property, which he formerly obsessed, or about the people whom he had during days of the destitution or poverty, this indicates him many Widerwertigkeiten and poverty. The emperor, a temple, a soldier, an imperial writing, a silver piece and similar more are signs which stand alternately for each other. Stratonikos dreamt, he kicks the emperor with feet. With the abandonment of the house he found a golden piece on which he had stepped by chance, – it made no difference whether he worked on the emperor or his picture with feet or stepped. Our compatriot Kratinos received money in the dream, – he became a governor of the income of the imperial temple. Zoilos dreamt of being an upper supervisor of public works, – he became a treasurer of the imperial treasury. It dreamt somebody, he has no money and would be knocked down about that. He suffered a stroke and died. The exit was to be expected, because he had no means to the life more.
- see: in temptation get, – also: you come to big need,
- see a lot: one longs for improvement of the relations,
- take: by external circumstances lose his rest,
- find: Damage suffer,
- on the street find: the debts press very much,
- lose: Annoyance and Widerwärtigkeiten experience,
- are economical: you will suffer losses,
- lose or do not win: vain love,
- win in the play: Luck in the love have,
- count: you will become rich,
- receive the wrong: Faithlessness find out,
- change: you will change your position.
- with the man symbol for efficiency in the love and in the life, with the woman almost always symbol for erotic speculation,
- see: meant the too existing temptations which one must overcome, – sudden issues,
- see a lot of money: Longing for improvement of the living conditions,
- look at a money supply: Luck and wealth are in reach,
- see the foreign: one will begin a very risky enterprise,
- of light shining gold brings it to prosperity,
- of silver: if it promises good shops,
- of copper: thus it brings worries,
- paper money: if means hatred and revenge,
- own: concludes by arrogance,
- on the street find: too many debts load the quiet conscience,
- find: if a big embarrassment, – also marks: one will be preserved from a sensitive damage, – also: promises small worries, however, big luck, – changes will follow, – also: the sudden success which turns out, however, disappointment,
- a bundle money and a young woman gives, it is theirs: one will suffer losses in a matter, because a friend interferes, – one will recognise that one lives his money unthinkingly spent and about his relations, – this dream warns to the care, so that one does not spend his whole money before the payday,
- earn: if luck brings in the love,
- take: warns about generosity,
- receive: Success is announced, but by hard work,
- see a monetary mailman: one should not count permanently on others and wait for the fact that other help one,
- borrow: a very bad sign,
- are economical: brings unexpected thanks,
- give away: it will appear to light Wise prosperity with one,
- lose: the bad luck in which will fast pass, however – tells meant tears, – also: unhappy hours spend, – the matters look dark, – a warning to effect now no business transactions
- give to a beggar: promises big profit,
- win: if nothing good means,
- replace: Unstableness in trade, – also: Difficulties on account of own mistakes,
- pay: one will pocket a wage, – also: if means misfortune, – one receives gold, expects to a wealth and unclouded pleasure,
- count: one will have good salary,
- count and ascertain a deficit: upcoming payments will prepare for a worry,
- steal themselves money: one is in danger and should act with more care,
- save: the prosperity will grow, but only by hard work,
- swallow: one probably becomes greedy for money,
- see counterfeit money: with an unworthy and rough person have quarrel, – these dreams always promise bad, like whether one receives counterfeit money or brings in circulation, – also: by somebody are asked of help which will turn out then good friend,
- Dreaming a woman quite often from money, so longs you for a man who can provide security and luck for her by his power and strength. The money also has erotic meaning and shows the ‘stock in female erotic attraction’.
- are economical: you will have good income,
- the wrong: you are cheated around an inheritance,
- find: you have luck on travelling, – luck in the play,
- get as a gift: watch out for big issues,
- count: you must give to an obtrusive person the run passport,
- see a lot of money: unexpected wealth,
- count: you will earn a lot,
- lose: a work fails to you,
- lend: Worries, embarrassment.