Key words: Wildly, – territorial, – independently, – quietly, – patiently, – silky. Description: The lynx is rather small-grown in comparison to the remaining wildcats, however, towards the house cat a “giant”. In the temperament he resembles his bigger brother, the puma. Lynxes pay attention very strongly to the fact that her territory borders are kept and are solitary. They prefer a life in secrecy. Lynxes eat all small animals which they can get hold. Their fur is from reddish-yellow colouring with black Einsprenkelungen, – also the short tail has a black stripe. During the day the lynx like most wildcats searches for himself a quiet little place for what he climbs not seldom trees. Lynxes are quiet and quick and one of the cat’s kinds which can swim. General meaning: A part of you which is quiet surreptitious and able to wait patiently for this what you hunt, – a territorial thinking aspect of your being, – a part of you who protects himself, – the personal possessions or people from which you believe that they belong to your territory, – a measure of independence. Association: From a hiding place hervorluchsen. Transcendent meaning: Understand to your setting to independence and dependence, – something can say the guards who will wildly fight to keep out people of an area in which they have to search nothing – you about your male energy and how you produce between her and the female bigger harmony.
Lynx symbolises craftiness and cunning for which one must be on the alert.
Dream interpretation and meaning : Lynx
- see or meet him: come along on falseness, slyness and cunning calm, – you will fall victim to a cunning if you do not pay attention,
- means that one will discover the confidential hostility of an otherwise up to now likeable person soon with astonishment, – enemies will undermine the shops and donate informal strife, – is watchful!
- see: one will be outwitted,
- of A woman who dreams of a lynx threatens to stretch a rival the lovers. If she can kill the lynx, she will hit the competitor from the field.
- one will slander you anonymously.