Lilac circumscribes feelings, the longing for love and tenderness and the colour is important. Besides, it often concerns romantic love which can be out-of-touch a little. Wilted lilac announces a dear disappointment, the lilac bush often a frivolous love affair.
- blossoms see: the love approaches, is close – an engagement or wedding, – (22, 35)
- smell: Dear joys, – dear awakening,
- lilac tree tea: you have hurt a dear person.
- symbol of the offered love, also of the longing for an offer,
- see: one has longing for love and affection,
- see wilting: if a disillusionment brings after a love affair,
- pick: one will get admirers or female admirers with romantic disposition,
- fragrant: if a surprise promises, – awaking love and romantic feelings registers,
- stand under a lilac bush: if means a careless love affair,
- receive a lilac bunch given: if a declaration of love tells in.
I remember standing outside admiring … there was snow everywhere and sky was Beautiful with sunset.i also noticed women red hat just gloating in the sky.also there was small white lilac tree in full bloom and smell great.i felt so good and told someone how I defo want to get married in winter.