One interprets Italy (Italian) as an expression of sensuous joy of life, sensitivity, sense for beauty and naive devoutness. The admonition is often connected to strive in the life not only for pleasure, to take it a little more seriously and not to express feelings too effusively.
- see: glad days,
- visit: you will go on a holiday trip.
- travel there: one has longing for the south,
- speak in Italian: one has longing for a black-hairy person,
- see an Italian: one will experience a passionate flirtation,
- with an Italian speak: one should watch out for thieves,
- see Italian art: own ‘artistic vein’ wants to be realised.