A gun has an evident male and sexual meaning in the dream. If a woman shoots in the dream with a gun, she is maskulinen, aggressive side of her personality consciously. It is shot at a woman, she feels by sign, aggression or sexuality threatened. Gun is interpreted in general like weapon. She can point above all to dangers or warn about überschießendem rage.
The gun in the dream deals something with the ability of getting through of the dreaming and in general with aggressively maintained power. The weapon can serve the self protection and the self-assertion. To what extent other people are thereby affected, the dreaming must exactly examine. With Freud male sexual symbol, also sign of sexual tensions and spannings (the gun is stretched, as everybody knows). If one aims, for example, in the dream at somebody without shooting, concludes by a failure in the love or in another area of life.
Dream interpretation and meaning : Guns
At the spiritual level the gun in the dream symbolises the male principle.
- see: in traffic with a dangerous person step, – also: Expression of a bad conscience,
- in the hand: you should defend yourself against the first throws of your enemies, but be more careful in the choice of the fight means,
- work with one: one will soon get in a bad quarrel,
- at the table: one wants to threaten you by force,
- pistol-shot: there will be quarrel and shards,
- shoot with it: ward off his enemies,
- shoot at a person: one will fail with a private plan or an informal problem,
- are met by a gun ball: though one has an enemy, however, this will not own the courage to oppose one.
- disputes, bad luck and strokes of fate, – also announce
- : one is tormented by a bad conscience, – Feindschaften develop, – secret enemies try to slander you,
- own one: one will develop a bad underhand character,
- hear one: one is drawn the attention to an intrigue which could ruin your plans,
- see firing: is valid as a courage and determination, – an enemy or opponent does not dare to walk openly, and tries to intrigue by defamation, – also: one makes big efforts to rectify again a putative wrong,
- shoot themselves with it: one knows exactly that one has to somebody to the enemy, however, in the choice of his defensive means, one should be more careful,
- on opponent or attacker want to fire and she fails: one is defenceless and delivered powerless to a bad luck,
- small ones: Damage, annoyance, frustration.
- see: rein your rage, – hostility and annoyance,
- shoot with it: good success,
- gun shooting: Noise and quarrel,
- carry: Danger is near you.