- many see: indicate at argumentative people before whom one must take in eight, – also: one wants to have nothing to do with you,
- see one: one will marry an argumentative partner, – (7, – 13)
- pick or eat: one will be got involved in a dear matter which brings annoyance.
- quarrel and quarrel in the house,
- for man, – see: either one already has a rather cantankerous woman or will marry one,
- for woman, – see: one is not contented with the husband, or he is rather argumentative,
- collect or pick and sell: finally, you will be able to get engaged after long waiting and hesitation, – promises sweet dear wage for patient enduring, – after heavy times are properly covered with luck, – future business matters will flourish,
- greens eat: one will soon commit a serious mistake and must reckon on coming to the gossip, – misfortune or a bad exit always prophesy.
- see (for woman): you get an unfriendly man,
- eat: you have argumentative people in your surroundings.