Association: – Work on the harmony, – cooperation. Question: – In which manner would like I to get together with others?
A soloist’s concert could lead on the fact that one is put in any regard to himself alone or that one counts maybe only on one or two other people – depending on whether one was accompanied by a pianist, a small group of musicians or by a big orchestra. With latter: Many instruments prove a ‘unison’, join to a harmonious whole. This dream symbol allows to be reminiscent that one longs for harmony and for a more intensive life happier of sense which one does not feel as ‘Solo’. A typical single dream if the frustration level recorder stands quite high and if one liked to live not only with himself ” in the harmony – but after the motto: ‘Violin searches contrabass for the purpose of common melodious sound.’ Who hears music in a big circle, would like to live in harmonious environment, so to speak, in good society. Also: A nice time with new experiences approaches.
- hear: your worries withdraw and the luck comes,
- are present at one: one will soon have the possibility to prove his intellectual abilities,
- are in the ensemble: the interference in foreign matters will be connected with a lot of annoyance.
- receive an invitation for it: one will be received in a society with special honour and warmth,
- visit: Signs of unexpected news,
- are present: Joy, Gönnerschaft, pleasant surprise,
- hear in the concert hall: one will make the acquaintance of a famous artist,
- experience a virtuoso concert: delightful pleasure, – author (in) is kissed by the muse,
- for businessmen: if success in commercial relations, young people forecasts pure luck and loyal love,
- mixed concerts with ballet and singers: point to missing correspondence with companions and to thankless friends, – a setback,
- see a concert hall: good omen for the later life, – the living conditions will improve.
meets the shops
- you will experience a lot of joy.
I had a dream about going to my favorite band and starting a mosh pit…I didn’t go with any friends…I was content about being alone.