A dream about an argument
If you dream about an argument, it may mean that you are suppressing some feelings inside you. It may be mainly anger, resentment, rage, or frustration.
Arguments in dreams occur when you are trying to express yourself forcefully, and the accumulation of a series of feelings brings negative emotions.
Dreams in which you are arguing also represent the existence of something that upsets you but which you don’t want to admit to, revealing it can mean a turning point in your life.
A dream about an argument means internal conflicts within you, or maybe you have something on your conscience? You need to find peace and courage within yourself to solve problems and misunderstandings. If you make an impulse decision, the victim will be you.
A dream about an argument can also mean an internal struggle, for example, with your weaknesses or character traits.
To see an argument
A dream that you were a witness to an argument, but you were not a participant in it, can be interpreted as frustration that you feel in the face of injustice, and you can not do anything about it.
It means that you are an understanding person and sensitive to the plight of others.
To argue with someone.
If you dream that you are winning an argument, it means that you are very angry about something. You now have a tendency to develop unusual discussions. Consider whether it is worth starting them at all.
If you lose a dispute in a dream, the dream suggests that you lack self-control. Try to control your emotions more and start accepting certain things as they are. You don’t have control over everything.
If you dreamed that you lost an argument, it is equivalent to the fact that several factors in your environment make you feel a lot of danger, and you also do not believe in yourself.
The dream may also signify your anticipation of upcoming situations that will bring you out of balance. It may be a sign that something in your environment is troubling you.
If, in a dream, you are arguing with someone you know, it is possible that there is a disagreement between you about some minor issues, but you do not know how to express it.
An argument at home
A dream about an argument at home means that you told someone something you now regret, which does not give you peace of mind.
The dream warns you not to make hasty decisions because such an attitude can hurt you a lot.
An argument at work
If you dreamed that you are arguing at work, it means that you are unhappy with the attitudes of your boss or co-workers.
Perhaps you should discuss certain issues with each of them. It is advisable to wait for the right time.
The dreambook also indicates that you are not satisfied with your role in your job. The solution to the problem is simple: look for another job, and your life will improve.
An argument with parents
The meaning of the dream can be very different. To interpret it well, you should relate what is happening in the dream to your situation in waking life.
The dream can mean a desire for more independence, moving away from the family, or even severing ties. It can also indicate significant differences in approach to various issues.
An argument with a mother
If you are arguing with your mother in a dream, the meaning of the dream indicates that you are afraid of the consequences of your actions or neglect of something. It is best to keep your promise and take more responsibility.
Another dream meaning suggests that you want to improve your relationship with your mother. If you have any disputes with her in waking life, call her, talk to her, and reach out for agreement. Ending the conflict will improve relations in your family.
If you dream that you are arguing with your mother, the dream may signal your rebellion due to some restrictions or demands on her part.
An argument with a father
If you dream that you are arguing with your father, it means that in waking life, the relationship between you will improve. You will feel the closeness and love of your parent anew.
The dream may also indicate changes in family life. If you have a conflict to resolve with a relative, it is advisable to talk frankly and explain everything.
If your father is no longer alive, the dream indicates a longing for him.
An argument with a sister
The dream may suggest a lack of responsibility or avoidance of responsibility.
It can also symbolize shifting responsibility or blame to someone else. It’s time to change your approach to difficult situations.
An argument with a brother
A dream that you are arguing with your brother means that you are ready to resolve any conflict in the family.
However, try not to worry about everything that is going on around you because it is not good to carry the problems of others on your back, even if you are a close relative.
You can’t solve everything, and you can’t get along with everyone. Help with what you can.
An argument between daughter and mother
The dream may signify a strong bond and differences of opinion on various issues and different approaches to things.
It can also mean a desire for greater independence. It is also sometimes a sign of rebellion.
An argument with the husband or wife
According to the Dreambook, a dream in which you argue with your husband or wife means that you have an unresolved emotional problem with someone else (such as your mother or mother-in-law), which affects your relationship.
The dream also indicates reconciliation.
Dreaming that you are arguing with your partner shows that there are some differences between you, which in turn generates emotional instability. It is important that there is mutual communication in every relationship, and you should discuss those issues that cause unhappiness to avoid further misunderstandings or even a breakup in the real world.
An argument with a beloved.
The dreambook predicts a happy relationship. According to the belief that ” those who like each other argue with each other”, it is worth remembering that the person you have feelings for is essential to you, and disagreements are inevitable in life. However, don’t forget to always strive for agreement. Appreciate what you have.
Argument with a boyfriend
The dream that you are arguing with your boyfriend means happy times together. It also indicates that you are terrified of losing him.
If you do not have a boyfriend in real life, the dream foretells that you will soon meet someone special.
An argument with family (with a relative).
A dream that you are quarreling with a relative is usually the result of family tension that has been going on for a long time.
You may be doubting the good judgment of a family member who appears in your dreams, and you may have some reservations or grudges against them. Resolve your issues in waking life, and everything will return to normal.
An argument with mother-in-law
The dreambook suggests that you pay attention to the people around you. This person can give you valuable advice and help you solve a situation. The dream can also mean the end of a long-running dispute.
An argument with an ex-husband (ex-wife).
The dreambook suggests that you should close a certain stage of life. The dream is a suggestion that you carry a grudge, a grudge against your former partner. Such feelings negatively affect your current life. You need to come to terms with the situation to start functioning normally.
An argument with a friend.
The dreambook claims that you surround yourself with kind people. You can trust them, and their presence is worth appreciating. Another dream meaning means a loss of money. Thus, be careful with your spending.
An argument with a colleague at work
The dream may suggest that someone holds a grudge against you or conceals some kind of grievance. A dream in which you argue with someone you work with can also symbolize competition, and rivalry, such as for a job position. It can also mean an increase in obligations.
Another meaning of the dream can be read as a call for more patience. If you wait a while, your commitment to work will be appreciated.
An argument with the boss
The dream may simply mean dissatisfaction with your job. Another meaning of the dream is that it symbolizes a sense of financial instability or foreshadows changes in the professional sphere.
An argument with a stranger
A dream about an argument with a stranger signifies hope, something good is coming into your life, especially in the academic and family environment. Although this is a good omen, you need to stand firmly on the ground and bet on what is certain and lasting.
An argument with a deceased person
The dream foreshadows reconciliation in the family. It can also mean a willingness to discuss some critical issues. In this case, however, it is better to be patient and find strong arguments.
An argument with yourself
Dreaming that you are arguing with yourself clearly shows that you are aware of actions that do not benefit your life. You know that something is wrong.
Thus, try to change it. Such a dream can also mean internal contradictions, the struggle of thoughts or reason with the heart.
The argument of other people
If you see other people arguing in your dream, it means that you do not accept many things that concern you or your loved ones.
You also do not take action to resolve matters that need to be urgently clarified or completed. Try to put everything in order, as you are complicating life for yourself.
An argument about money
The dream symbolizes injustice. This feeling can affect any sphere of life. Therefore be careful with your finances, actions, and conversations with others – trust only those you are sure of.
Dream meaning: argument
- To see an argument – you are an understanding person and sensitive to the plight of others.
- To argue with someone – you are very angry about something and lack self-control.
- An argument at home – do not make rash decisions.
- An argument at work – you are not satisfied with the role you play in your job.
- An argument with parents – you want independence.
- An argument with mom – you should improve relations with your mother
- An argument with dad – changes are coming in family life
- An argument with your sister – don’t put the blame on others
- An argument with brother – you are ready to resolve any conflict in the family
- An argument between daughter and mother – you want to be independent
- An argument with husband or wife – you have an unresolved emotional problem with someone in the family
- An argument with your beloved – appreciate your relationship and your partner
- An argument with a boyfriend – you are terrified of losing your boyfriend
- An argument with family (with a relative) – resolve your issues in waking life, and everything will return to normal
- An argument with mother-in-law – there is a chance to end a long-standing dispute
- An argument with an ex-husband (ex-wife) – you should close a certain stage of life, cut yourself off from what was
- An argument with a friend – you may lose money
- An argument with a colleague at work – you have plenty of competition at work
- An argument with the boss – you lack financial stability
- An argument with a stranger – something good will happen in your life
- An argument with a deceased person – there will be harmony in your family
- An argument with yourself – your actions and decisions do not benefit you
- An argument with other people – you do not accept many things that affect you or your loved ones
- An argument about money – you may face some injustice
Argument – dreambook of mysticism
In general, this symbol may mean that you will reconcile with someone in waking life, or it may be an encouragement from your subconscious to be the first to reach out to someone for agreement and end the dispute that divides you.
- If you dream that you are arguing with someone, it is a sign that your relationship with your loved ones will improve.
- When you argue with friends, it means that in waking life, you are surrounded by people who are good and kind to you.
- When you argue with a stranger, it signals that you have a restless character and thus often come into conflict with your surroundings, which is not good for you.
- If you hear someone’s argument in your dream, it means that you need to hold off on making more important decisions for the time being, as it is not a good time for such steps.
- A marital argument signals that just because you are enjoying harmony in your relationship now doesn’t mean that it will always be like this and that you don’t need to try to maintain such a state.
- A lover’s argument foreshadows happiness for you in your marital relationship.