Robbery expresses forthcoming problems and losses, sometimes also a human disappointment or the destruction of illusions. If we are robbed in the dream, concludes by weaknesses or by inferiority complex in the sexual area. The robbers whom we catch red-handed are the mistakes round which we must lug with ourselves. If we have recognised them, we can go forward against them.
Have you been attacked in the dream? They fear that a (beloved) person is ‘robbed’ of you and believe that you can prevent it if you particularly ‘are on the alert’ – rather jealously and distrustfully as too credulous. At the same time you know of course that there are losses which one cannot prevent by watchfulness. This Hinundhergerissen being between fear and hope that you your ‘treasure keep’ are able to do, it is moved in the dream as a predatory scene. See Freud interpreted predatory dreams as fear of sexuality what is to be understood, however, only from the perception of his time: At that time ‘the innocence was robbed of women’.
- rob: if you act rash, you will not be happy, – also: you break in a foreign marriage,
- are robbed: pay attention to the health of being close people,
- a witness one be: one should protect his property better to suffer no loss, – also: Care in the love: a rival could interfere with a respect which is important.
- are robbed: strong mind excitement threatens by illness,
- are robbed during a trip (in the train): means an accident with the sport,
- see one or even in it being involved: one would like to tear something in himself what is not entitled to one at all.
- dream dictionary robbery
- dream interpretation robbery
- robbery dream interpretation
- dream analysis robbery
- dream meaning robbery
- had a dream about a armed robbery
- if we had a dream of robbery what does it mean
- dream moods attempted robbery
- what does armed robbery in a dream mean
- in my dream I saw armed robbers