In dreams linen at a practical level can refer to the esteem of nice objects. Table linen from linen, for example, possibly points to a celebration at which the dreaming wants to use only the best. In addition, sheets from linen can symbolise sensuousness. Linen interprets old dream books as a tip that one can reach with circumspection and diligence a lot. A very big linen cloth should announce illnesses.
In the today’s time in which everything is finished so fast and so simply as possible linen can refer in the dream to a slow pace and a careful contact and on the fact that the dreaming has thanks to such a setting of his life more.
At the spiritual level linen in the dream symbolises cleanness and righteousness.
- see general: Portents for a continual partnership or marriage,
- the fine: Prosperity,
- the coarse: modest living,
- sheets: a case of illness approaches in the family,
- shop: a wedding is before door.
- stands for wealth and pleasure,
- or canvas own: means that in the next time glad events will enter,
- see somebody in it dressed: soon receive a happy message in the kind of an inheritance,
- in clean, fine linen be wrapped: Wealth and the most full pleasure are sure to one,
- in dirty linen be wrapped: on the occasion of bad luck and grief suffer, – business losses.
- the fine: if you practice care, everything can become good,
- the coarse: though you apply a lot of diligence, but you want to succeed, nevertheless, nothing.