Laundry wash signalled that one is not with himself or other ‘in the pure’. Large amounts of dirty laundry refer to injustice which adds other to one. Clean laundry and to the dry hung up laundry promise luck and a positive life setting which is often able to turn problems to the good.
- have: indicates at Klatschereien,
- clean ones: Health and future prosperity in,
- dirty ones: testifies from disorderly relations and lacking care.
- see: meant family life,
- filthy ones: stands for quarrel, separation or loss,
- hang up to the dry: if brings use,
- see drying: you are anxious too much of your own use,
- iron: if joy promises by thrift,
- cleans: good health,
- dirty ones: Quarrel,
- hang up: you will find out big news,
- clarifies in the cupboard see: Prosperity,
- wash: Schwätzerei, bad epilogues.