The favorite bull of many lonesome people is to be interpreted as an aerial being like every bird spiritually emotionally, hence, the psychic loneliness and the internal unfreedom of the dreaming circumscribes. One has the feeling to live in the cage – even if it should be ‘more golden’. Also one is afraid of ‘broken wings’ – and before the controlling behaviour more different. Therefore, he stands for the need for friendship and love.
- see: one will make a new acquaintance,
- hear singing: good news receive, – also: one will be warned about the hypocrites who surround to one still on time if one hears on the advice of a being close person – also: one wants to lure away you from the duty,
- in the cage seated: love will turn out only straw fire,
- from the cage more escaping: a painful separation approaches,
- one allow to fly away: you do not know to hold your luck,
- one see flying: a friend leaves you,
- see: one will find a friend, – sign for a happily cosy home,
- hear singing: meant for single engagement, for older people quiet age,
- singing in a luxurious flat: promise a life in wealth and numerous good friends,
- hear twittering: may be glad about unexpected pleasure,
- one own for young people: if the happy end of a dear dream,
- get as a gift one: it stands out an inheritance,
- give away one: one gets his most ardent wish not full,
- unnaturally fiercely coloured: one dedicates himself to delusive hopes, – blind trust is the worst enemy, – A young woman should watch out after this dream for flatterers because she is disappointed usually without fail.
- from the cage leave: tells a land excursion in,
- die: one should take before disloyal friends in eight,
- consume one: Health, – you will reach an old age.
promises the rise in educated circles, – possibly also
- see: you will find a friend,
- see flying: glad news,
- hear singing: let not ensnare, – protects you from flatterers.
- canary symbolism
- dreamt of two yelllow caneries
- what does a canary symbolize
- dream meaning canary
- canaries as spirit symbols
- what does it mean to see a red canary
- green canary meaning
- dream of an injure yellow canary
- dream dictionary yellow canary
- does a canary carry symbolism