To dream of seeing or being bitten by a snake implies that you are afraid and anxious about some issue in your life. Perhaps this dream is suggesting that you should be aware of a pending situation that may cause you harm.
The snake can also represent the male genitals and may be warning you against entering into a certain sexual encounter. The snake can also represent someone in your life who is heartless, cruel, and treacherous. On a more optimistic note, the snake symbolizes intelligence, change, and understanding. It implies revitalization of the spirit and alterations in life.
- dream interpretation snakes
- dream interpretation snake
- dream symbol snake
- dream interpretation of snakes
- dream symbols snake
- snake dream interpretation
- snake dreams christian interpretation
- snake dreams interpretation
- dream meaning snake
- snake dream meaning