One pulls up for the cellar like to the culinary dream advantageously youth recollections. These both rooms are experienced by the child, as everybody knows, very impressive. For most people the kitchen is the ‘heart’ of the house. It is the place from which steps out of the person in the world and to which he returns. In the dream the kitchen can symbolise the mother or the function of the mother. It is ordinarily the strongest animated space inside of a house, and, hence, it is also the place at which many relations are strengthened and in which a lot of exchange takes place. The things which happen in the dream in the kitchen point to marriage problems, partnership problems or family problems. The kitchen in the dream is not only a place of the creative communication but also as a rule place of the warmth and the well-being. She shows the domestic portion of a woman. Many objects in the dream kitchen point after Freud to sexual wishes (frying pan, fire hole, potato plumber’s friend et cetera) for whose fulfilment one longs. Who works in the kitchen, that avoids no way to come on a green branch. The kitchen is in the dream and in the reality the place in the house in which the food is prepared for the family. In the transferred sense the food change is seen as a change of the mental energy. Culinary dreams deal therefore a lot with our mental digestion. One understands kitchen mostly as Koch. Now and again she promises a secure material existence or brings the wish for change to the prelight.
At the spiritual level the kitchen in the dream shows transformation and change of the kind which the dreaming himself wishes and which is not forced upon him. The rituals in whose centre the cooker and the cooker fire stand are a significant part of the spiritual development.
- see or stay in it: watch out for defamation, – Klatschereien, – also: pay attention to family life and worry for the well-being of all your being close,
- enter: a marriage found,
- cook in it: good household, – also: you have loaded friends.
- indicates quick engagement or marriage, announces a happy family life, – also: News from the distance, – in general a good omen, unless, the kitchen is furnished meagerly or untidy,
- see: an object held worth and nicely will be broken by another,
- with a woman means an inviting and well-arranged kitchen that she will experience numerous interesting things.
- see: good household.