Currant points to a continual good friendship or love relationship which one already has or for which one looks. However, the juice of the berries can also symbolise boredom because a respect has solidified in routine of the everyday life and has cooled off. Generally a sweet-sour symbol for a happy life.
- red ones see: announce a carefree, harmonious time of the permanence,
- white ones: one will receive a satisfaction, – also: if a happy relationship forecasts,
- black ones: Lovesickness by faithlessness of a beloved person,
- pick: a love affair begins,
- immature ones see or eat in general: the momentary satisfaction will be disturbed by disagreeable news which concerns to a being close person.
- see in the bush: one will deal with frank people,
- branches of it break off: one will acquire to himself a loyal friendship,
- have in the harvest time: if means permanence and satisfaction,
- have beyond the season: if means infidelity,
- drink juice of it: one searches change,
- red ones: Firmness and permanence of the character, – permanence of the current social and informal situation,
- white ones: Peace and plentiful salary, – luck in a dear matter, – satisfaction,
- black ones: Faithlessness of the partner and lovesickness,
- boil down: loyal love and a lot of luck.
- eat: happy dear advertisement,
- pick: Freud follows grief.