Association: – spiritual religious position, – organised religion. Question: – Which structure forms the basis of my faith?
A church in the dream illustrates the setting of the dreaming concerning established religions. It can be a place of the shelter, particularly in the sense that the dreaming divides his faith with many other people. This stands possibly in narrow connection with a morality code or code of conduct which he also has in common with other people. Church is able for mental maturation, mental development sometimes stand also for religiousness what one should strive for. The dreaming steps here with vitality in connection which enables him to find out his life more intensely. This symbol sometimes expresses the human attachment with others. The churches often seem with people without religious education or with people which have closed mind to the religion. The soul of the dreaming tries to compensate for a deficit by a such picture. However, it can also be that childhood experiences are connected with the vision of the church, these should become with the interpretation of the dream followed.
- The altar indicates the spiritual wills, – the tabernacle and the host a higher spiritual dimension which should flow in onto the life.
- If the way in a church is obstructed, one has to solve in the awake life everyday conflicts.
- Finding the dreaming in a church, a hint to him to argue more with the sense of the life. Also with unreligious people or atheists the church is a site of the meditation.
- Reciting one in it, hope will come true.
- The burning church warns about misfortune, collapsing before dangers which one cannot often master.
- Who sits in the church, searches rest and internal balance.
- The dusky space there cannot point to the uncertain in the life, on any more still from knowledge.
- If in a church of indecent happens, points to intemperance or a serious disturbance in the sex life.
- Old-Egyptian dream researchers thought that one receives consolation if one is in a service.
At the spiritual level a church can become in the dream the ‘centre of the world’, because she symbolises everything what is important to the dreaming holy and radically.
- see: you can count on strong protection, – you should undertake something, your time is favorable, – one should refrain from certain plans which are not to be agreed with the conscience,
- go in or are in it: you will find consolation in bad time, – one will find the strength to file bad thoughts full of envy towards a certain person and to be thankfully for his own life,
- see entering themselves: you plan something important, does not hesitate, – also: one should check whether one does not have to make good something,
- sit in it: you find consolation and rest,
- pray in it: you will calm down in the grief with devout thoughts,
- hear sing in it and playing the organ: God’s trust will inspire you,
- hear chant: according to as he is felt this can be a happy or sad event in the family circle,
- leave: your health will fast make amends,
- see collapsing: one is about to lose the faith in God completely.
- symbol of the victim and a fulfilment or also the sacrifice of own luck can approach,
- of wide one see: if long-expected longings are disappointed,
- see: warns about arrogance and high spirits, – one is held from an unfair plan,
- one in darkness dipped ones: if a burial announces, – the view of better times are sombre,
- go in to one: one has fear of God, – also: one has to make good something,
- are in it: if quick end of existing misery, – consolation promises in the grief,
- pray in one: one will reach the desired by ‘help from above’,
- hear singing in it: your wishes will come true,
- see burning: heavy misfortune, war danger, – one has bad principles,
- see collapsing: a misfortune approaches, – one has lost the faith in God,
- see destroyed: you will come to need,
- pass this: you will get defamation of character.
- see burning: War danger, heavy misfortune,
- go in: Progress in all things.