Box stands for secrecy which one should not uncover before other and symbolised generally security and permanence.
- see general: one may count on a present or a pleasing event,
- exactly look at an empty box with open doors: one should take before theft and losses in eight,
- see an open one: you tell your worries a friend and get advice and help,
- with key see: Do not hesitate to say the only word, otherwise it is too late, – also: one would like to come with pleasure behind a secret,
- turn the key (close): your determination will succeed,
- put laundry or other things: in the next time may count on a happy event,
- close: unexpected costs will bring difficulties,
- to closed ones see: one has secrets before you,
- see or shop: if a secret registers that one will get to know,
- see only box without castle: one will soon receive a present or a pleasing event comes up on,
- see a close one: another person protects a secret,
- in the castle: there is the view that the secret is revealed, – one tries to fathom the secret,
- see a monetary small box: if the elimination from the professional life and a pleasant retirement,
- open one: stands for unforeseen prosperity and nice trips in distant countries,
- opener: if a disappointment brings you, – Li> warns about thieves,
- emptier: disappointments of all kind are not distant, – care! one loses a little bit or is robbed,
- small receive from somebody given: if brings a pleasant surprise.
a key puts
- see: you stand before a secret,
- in him a key is: a secret will explain itself to you,
- openly: your secrets are betrayed.