The anvil is a very good omen, and most often it portends nothing but success, provided you have worked hard and contributed to it. For farmers, it means a successful harvest.
Anvil : Dream Meaning and Interpretation
see – you have the power and the key to success, but to achieve it, you will face many difficulties and fights
see them cracked – great opportunities can pass your nose and vanish forever
The anvil and hammer are the two main and necessary tools of any blacksmith.
They also use fire to warm the iron.
The whole is itself an ancient symbol of creative work that usually appears in dreams that symbolize solid and productive work.
Simply an anvil dream can mean that you are in good health and that the business is solid.
A dream about an anvil in which hot irons are forged, from where sparks come out, is a symbol that in real life you are comfortable with what you have, which will bring lasting profit, satisfaction and happiness.
What does it mean when you dream about Anvil
Tip To Read Your Dream Correctly ?.
The anvil, often interpreted as the female equivalent of the hammer, symbolically understood as active and masculine, has the power to create and create a new reality.
Sometimes the anvil also appears as an attribute of cardinal virtue and courage. An anvil is an object on which various objects are forged, it brings to life new ideas and ideas.
The hammer and anvil is the most important of the three tools of the mighty Scandinavian god of thunder, Thor, who hurls him to shatter the skulls of his enemies.
The Greco-Roman god of thunder, Volcano-Hephaestus, is the architect and creator of all the works on Olympus, the abode of the gods. In addition to crafting lightning and lightning, he forges chariots, golden horseshoes, bronze houses, and other items for the gods.
The sight of an anvil in a dream indicates an internal need for greater creative activity and control over one’s own fate, it may also herald a period of increased physical effort that must be paid for the achieved success … ..,
Someone hitting the anvil is a symbol of the desire to subjugate the sleeping person and lead them to the not-necessarily-right path. Whoever kicks himself wants to remove from his soul what disturbs and disturbs him ……
forge – you have hard and arduous work ahead of you.
High – the period of stability is approaching …
Heavy and massive – good work …
Forge on it – forge your happiness, knock on it, you have the opportunity to do so …
Cracked – self-inflicted troubles …
As a function of the dream circumstances the anvil in the dream can be a symbol for the basic forces of the nature, raw power or a catalyst. While one gets in the life in a situation which puts to the proof one, one misses himself with the natural forces. Once as a symbol of the vital spark and the initiation the anvil was a very strong picture. Today the spark plug has often stepped in the car to his place. If we work on the anvil ourselves, we want to knock out something out of our soul which depresses us. The unconscious demands more self-assertion in the awake life often in this manner also of us: We should be possibly a hammer instead of anvil. The anvil (as the known expression) thereby often points out to the fact that everybody is of his luck a smith and bears even for it responsibility whether forthcoming changes are favorable or unfavorable. If other hammer at it, one wants to make us quite pliant and lure on a way not very favorable for us. If the anvil falls down or shatters, one is warned about an unhappy exit which can change the whole other life with lasting effect negatively.
The anvil stands in connection with the old-northern divinities of the smith’s art. New life forge, beginnings create, new get going is the spiritual message which he transports. Anvil is a symbol of the virtue, bravery and strength.
The smiths and the standing position in the anvil indicate excitement and griefs, to a marrying, however, a woman who is good-natured on the one hand, because of the bellows – they blow because together – on the other hand, cantankerous, because of the hammers, – then these hit noise.
- in general: Forge the iron so long glows, – goes to the darlings, she expected you, – does not hesitate,
- see: to you will be expected a lot, – Li> indicates at frustration with friends, – losses in the play,
- hammer even on one: one wants to reach by force something what will hardly succeed, however,
- work the way up even to one see (hammering): you will overcome everything firmly.
- see anvil: indicates at loss in the play, – dispute with friends,
- hammer at it: one wants to reach by force something what one will hardly manage,
- work on patiently an object on the anvil: now by diligence and patience one can overcome difficulties, – the good work makes later profits possibly,
- hot iron and spraying sparks: amusing work,
- work on it, hit: you will have a lot of trouble and work, – the destiny accepts new forms, – these can be successful, but also shake the existence,
- see falling: the basis of the existence is shaken,
- for a farmer: Promise to rich harvest,
- broken: good chances by negligence have missed,
- for women: poor fallen of powerful people are to be expected, – the means to the success lie in your hand, – to reach, however, around this, you must work under difficult circumstances.
- see: avoid the play, you are not accompanied by the luck,
- hammer at it: you will lose in your stupidity a lot, avoids the bad friends and hears on your woman.