Vinegar is a symbol of the life, namely because it preserves, as well as because he originates from change. In dreams this symbolism can step impressively. Who drinks vinegar in the dream, to that hits in the awake life probably a little bit crossly. As a sour substance he represents that information which is heavy, or their admission causes to the person difficulties. Spiritually emotionally something becomes there probably vinegar, that is: does not realise.
- vinegar sometimes warns about hostility and envy more different, – he is buried, one must count on her travesty and mockery.
- Smelling one the vinegar, as an improvement of the mood situation (for example, with depressions).
- vinegar envelopes should announce that one will make everything only bad with the attempt to iron out a mistake.
Indian dream books interpret
Receiving a spiritual life and all his what is expensive to the person is expressed in the dream symbol vinegar as a preserving substance.
To drink vinegar quarrel and quarrel with the relatives announces because vinegar pulls together mouth.
(arab.): drink: Quarrel and quarrel in the house will disturb you, – you will experience a disappointment, –
- bury: your clumsiness will bring you to damage, – one does not want to you probably,
- more red: Maltreatment or derision,
- begin: you reflect on bad person, – have no good disposition compared with others.
(European ones.): something does not materialise in such a way as one has planned it, – disharmony and bad luck, – disagreeable things approach to which one cannot make way, – a lot of work stands in a queue, –
- see: one will have by envious people unoccasional,
- use in the kitchen: brings disputes in the marriage,
- about salad pour: the private annoyance will expand even further,
- envelopes make off: with the attempt to make up for an avoided mistake one will still make worse the thing,
- drink: High spirits and carelessness, – before worries can hardly escape, – everything what one acts, Li> stands under a bad star,
- shop and taste: Sullenness,
- begin: Expression of nasty feelings,
- spoilt: points to an illness,
- more red: defamation of character experience,
- white: Insults.
- one will treat with hostility you, however, Li> does not hear on the silly,
- bury: one will mock you,
- smell: your murky state will brighten.
- dream of vinegar
- meaning of smell of vinegar
- smell vinegar dream meaning
- spiritual meaning of smelling vinegar
- what does smelling vinegar meaning