If an object is veiled in a dream, there is any secret which must be revealed. The dreaming possibly hides something from himself, however, he could be also held by people of his sphere in ignorance. Veil often symbolises escape from the reality in the isolation which is connected with self-deception or deception by others. The torn bridal veil warns about illusions of the partner which are disappointed abruptly, – can often lead to the separation.
The mind searches different ways for himself to express confidential thoughts in the dream. The veil is one of these symbols. If you want to hide something (veil). It must not necessarily be the partner to whom you want to hide something. As well it is possible that you demonstrate yourselves in any thing something. The veil is a picture for the secrets. Veiled Maya who has her place in the Buddhism is valid as a symbol of the illusions of the world who ventilates her veil, attains a confidential knowledge about the reality of the world. The bridal veil means the secret of the sexuality with all people. In dreams of young women or men the veil can often point to the problems of the virginity. If he is torn, this is a sign for the defloration. A torn bridal veil see, stands for the feelings which have got lost to us for what we believed to love. However, the veil can be also interpreted as a danger signal. The soul is often protected by the fact that it does not know a secret. The forcible winds of the veil signal that the danger exists to uncover a secret of his unconscious which one should not better touch. Who covers himself in the dream with a veil, something wants to hide in the awake life, does not want to appear in such a way as he is real. Carry other a veil, we should be deceived. A funereal veil against it is only a facade, then in this case we need to mourn for exhibit, – nobody whom we love.
At the spiritual level a veil in the dream can represent all concealed and puzzling and with it at last aspects of the occult.
A married woman went to the interpreter of dreams and put the following question: ‘I dreamt, I would go for a walk without veil among the people. What will happen to me?’ The interpreter of dreams asked them: ‘Do you have a man?’ She answered: ‘Yes, I have one, – but he is away from home.’ That said: ‘You will not see him any more.’ And how he had said, it happened, – her husband died away from home.
- Dreaming a woman, her Maphorion would be snatched from her by somebody by force or has been cut off, her husband will die, or she will completely turn away from him, – the veil has been cut in two only partly, her husband of the authority will suffer power and big fright, – the veil has been stolen from her, points to a poster which another plans against her man.
- Dreaming a man, one has stolen the veil of his wife, he will cheat his woman and float with another adultery.
- Dreaming somebody, woman or man, he would ask for a Maphorion from a dead person and gets it, will die man, son or daughter, – the Maphorion means because the husband, the son or the daughter. If something good happens to the same, the dream comes true in the mentioned people.
- Looking a woman, how her veil become bigger and nicer, will have them joy in her man or her son.
- Tearing them him, will be misery and separation of man or son her lot.
- Seeming it them, them carries merely the veil, loses him and stands naked and uncovered before the people, will meet evil them, it is denounced because of Hurerei, is insulted and are reviled.
- Looking this one unmarried woman.
- see or before the face have: do not pretend,
- carry: one has to hide something,
- others see carrying: is not gullible in the contact, because it is concealed from us a little bit that one should know,
- see a woman with a veil: it will happen certain things on which one has not counted and in which a being close person will be involved,
- knows: Wedding,
- funereal veil, black: an expected death will not necessarily arrive, – also: Grief and grief,
- yellow: Jealousy,
- red: secret love,
- brightly: is not gullible,
- determined objects veiled see: there is a secret which one would like to reveal.
the misfortune her son, brother or the narrowest relative will meet
- warning before those which use world foreignness or desolation,
- see a bridal veil: if a successful change predicts in close future and a lot of luck in professional positions,
- of the bride see: meant lovesickness, – unhappy love or a relaxed engagement,
- general ones see: if a sign is for deception and deception to which one is put out
- in a white wrapped lady: you cannot resist a seduction,
- blue: Adultery,
- black: Grief,
- funereal veil: an expected sad event will not enter, – also: stands for stress, annoyance and difficulties in the business,
- own: if is a sign that one is honoured and is loved,
- carry or wrap themselves in it: if loneliness or desolation tells in, – also: means that one is not absolutely honestly in his respect, – one must apply a cunning to keep his partner,
- other see with it: one is slandered by wrong friends and is defamed,
- see an old or torn one or see how he is torn: a break or a separation in the love will enter, – also: point to deception and cunning which prosper in the surroundings,
- throw away a veil: if means separation and disgrace,
- Losing a young woman in the dream her veil, sees through and will get revenge.
- Seeing to herself a young woman even with a bridal veil, she deals with the things which bring her lasting joy. If the veil gets lost or it comes to an other bad luck, brings the sadness and pain with itself.
her lover her deceptions has
- carry: you will be pursued, – you must keep your opinion for yourself,
- see another under it: is not gullible.