Turnip can stand as a phallic symbol for sexual needs. If one harvests them or consumes, promises the often joy and prosperity which one has to owe to the luck as well as own strain, – above all yellow turnips are understood in this sense. Sales of turnips can announce against it failures and absurdity with concentrated efforts.
- see: Luck in the love have, – can count on good news,
- see a very big one: one is whole with his present life development to enclose,
- red ones: happy hours approach in the family circle, – also: you have lovesickness,
- red and yellow, in general: good health,
- yellow ones: one will have to be patient a little bit, before one can harvest the fruits of his work, – also: Your jealousy is groundless. One is loyal to you.
- white ones: happy, happy days, – also, – for woman, one see: a complication in the love appears in outlines,
- grow: slow commercial progress,
- harvest: your income increases, – good success of your shops,
- cut: your works find no recognition,
- see peel or peeling: Travesty and mockery will hurt you,
- cook: your thoughts go unauthorised ways,
- eat: wrong speculations pursue, – you will have to economise,
- see eating: one has to count on unfavorable development of his existence, – (
- feed: you put on your money gainful.
- as a sexual symbol to understand if women and young men dream of it, – with older men often in contemptuous sense meant, – disappointments and irritation,
- turnip seed: stands for future rise,
- see in general: Annoyance and worries will take up the thoughts in the next time,
- red ones see: mean luck in the love or prosperity, further speculations will succeed,
- growing ones: one will improve his views and one will be able to be glad about the success very much,
- harvest: one will bring his lamb in the dry,
- split: one will improve the possibilities and increase thereby the success,
- prepare and afterwards eat: a speculation of material or ideal kind will succeed,
- eat: if a bad health promises, – nevertheless, a little bit questionable material action will still succeed,
- eat the green of the turnips: if a sign is for bitter disappointments,
- sell: one will be mocked,
- white ones: if signs mean danger, – in women’s dreams also for complications in the love,
- yellow or red ones: bring to joy, – luck in family and with friends, – stable health,
- with a young woman means the sowing of turnip seed that she will inherit a big property and get an attractive man.
- yellow ones: you must have to suffer a lot of suppression,
- white ones: you come to danger,
- red ones: Health,
- eat: you will come to unfavorable relations,
- harvest: you are a good landlord,
- cut: Separation,
- to the cattle feed: you make a good speculation,
- peel: you will be mocked.