If the dreaming sees himself in his dream on a throne sitting, he recognises with it his right to be recognised as an authority. If the throne is unoccupied in the dream, the dreaming is demanded too much to take over the responsibility for himself, or, however, he is aware of his origin from modest relations. If another person on the throne sits, this is called that the dreaming has resigned his claim to power to this person.
A throne shows the seat of the power or authority. In the dream he represents the position of the dreaming within a certain circle or his society ability. He possibly has the desire to take a leading position with a certain project or plan.
The throne symbolises authority.
- The throne of the emperor means his person or his son to whom Augusta from him will follow on, the emperor’s armchair.
- Happening to the throne or armchair of something good or adverse, it comes true in the mentioned people.
- Dreaming of the emperors, another sits down on his throne, will strive this to him for the life because his reflexion and national costumes is incredible.
- Carrying that which has sat down on the throne imperial vestments, will become he of the emperor’s successor.
- Putting to itself somebody on a throne, he will gain after his beauty big power because a throne of wood is worked.
- Dreaming of the emperors, he gets a throne or lets one work, indicates at a son and heir of his rule.
- put up letting he in the church the second throne, he will choose if he has a son him to the coemperor, he has nobody, another appoint this. The church means because in general the ruling house.
- see or mount: to big honour come,
- stand before him: you have an important debate with your superiors, – also: you have too pinned up your aims,
- sit on it: you are sure to your love very much,
- to themselves see sitting on it: if Selbstbespiegelung and arrogance betrays.
- recognition, honour and trust will win
- you, – or one strives for public recognition and, besides, loses friends,
- are not admitted: unfulfilled hopes and worries,
- stand before one: one has too pinned up a certain aim a lot,
- on one sit: one will receive fast favour and property, – also: one is haughty a little bit and would like to tower above with pleasure other people or command, – a little bit more critical selfjudgement would be right,
- climb down from one: it expects to one many disappointments,
- sit other on the throne: one will come by the favour more different to prosperity.
- sit on it: Honour, wealth and respect.
- Christian dream interpretation throne
- dreammoods throne
- what is the throne a simbol of