If one saw himself in the dream with the television, it is primarily important at what one had a look and with which setting or what one acted besides. Did one sit carelessly in an armchair? Or did one cook just, was occupied with housework or to go out on the jump and did see only from the corners of the eye to the television over? The dream could want to warn to one: either the fact that one is too comfortable to argue really with the life, – or that something escapes because one is too occupied a lot. If, nevertheless, one dreams that one pursues the broadcasting with interest, the life is probably in the balance. The television also symbolises the fear of the loneliness which should be covered up by the ostensible connection with the outside world. Does one have doubt to argue with himself? In connection with other people television can be also evaluated than contact happiness. Some dreams refer recognizably to scenes which one has seen shortly before going to bed on television or in a film. If this enters with one, one asks himself, why the unconscious from all pictures which one saw the previous evening on television just this has selected.
- one watches TV and likes it one: one maintains too many illusionary wishes,
- one watches TV and does not like it what one sees, one is easy by others to influence,
- appear themselves on television: be occupied too much with his appearance, – own superficiality will prepare for a grief.
- christian dream interpretation war television
- what does a television mean in a dream
- TV in a dream meaning
- television- christian dream interpretation
- television in the dream - meaning and interpretation
- television dream dictionary
- significance of tv in dreams
- meaning of television in a dream
- dreaming about a TV and bed
- dream meaning television