Category: T

Tooth, Teeth

A dream about teeth can have many different meanings. It can refer to many areas of life, including health, aesthetics or the way you make decisions and face challenges. …

Tear Gas

Association: – Learning, – discipline. Question: – What want I to know? In general: For most people the teacher is the first authority’s person whom they meet beyond the …

Tear(s)

Association: – Learning, – discipline. Question: – What want I to know? In general: For most people the teacher is the first authority’s person whom they meet beyond the …

Teacher

A dream about a teacher indicates that you are maturing as a person. Your attitude and views are being formed. You have enough expertise to take care of your …

Tea

Association: – Satisfaction, – sociability. Question: – Where in my life I am ready to give to myself time? In general: The interpretation depends on whether the dream turns …

Taxi

If the dreaming calls a taxi in his dream, this symbolises that he must take care more of progress or depart really. Without help from the outside no success …

Taxes

To dream of yourself paying your taxes is an indication that you will soon see great success over those who have sought to harm you or your reputation. To …

Tassels

Tassel can promise success, honour and respect, but warn also about vanity and craving for administration. If one uses them to the powder, one indicates in terms of cosmetics. …

Tarantula

Key words: Danger, – tame animal, – quite toxic. Description: The bite of the tarantula, a big, hairy spider, is toxic, but is not deadly. She seems in southern …

Tar

If a dream of tar on the street acts, this refers to the possibility that the dreaming gets with other progressing in a trap. If he dreams of the …

Tap

Association: – Control or emission of emotions. Question: – Which feelings do I do or from? In general: A tap symbolises the ability to attain access to universal resources. …

Tangle

To be in a tangle in a dream symbolizes confusion and a lack of clear direction. To untie a tangled knot in a dream is to solve a difficult …

Tambourine

To dream of playing or seeing a tambourine is an omen. You will soon participate in an event that will bring much joy and happiness to your waking life.

Tail

If it is in the dream about a tail, he stands either for a rest from the past which the dreaming has not understood up to now and carries, …

Tack(s)

To dream of tacks represents displeasure that causes you to argue and provoke. To dream that you are pushing or hammering a tack represents that you will overcome your …

Table-tennis

To dream of table tennis suggests the need for intellectual stimulation in your life. This might be accomplished through witty repartee or philosophical conversation. To dream of yourself in …

Tablecloth

knows and cleanly: To make request wedding, good times are in view, stain: Annoyance and frustration, cut: your marriage is in danger. (European ones).: see a clean one: the …

Table

A dream about a table means better days in the professional sphere as well as social advancement. It can also mean some changes in your family life. Pay attention …