Category: T

Totem

From primitive races as a forefather thought and animal or herbal being honoured therefore) (Totem faith – faith in supernatural strength of the totem and his admiration) medicine wheel: …

Torch

The torch of the assurance is effective not only for the dreaming, but also for other people. People can also profit from the self-knowledge of the dreaming and from …

Tomb(s)

For a childless it is a happy sign to build a tomb in the dream. It means because that one will get, nevertheless, still children who will live on …

Toilet

A dream about a toilet is associated with the cleaning process, problems encountered, negative emotions or life situations. The meaning of the dream refers to your inner life. Dream …

Toad

Association: – contagious ugliness. Question: – To what extent or why I have hidden my true beauty? Psychologically: In spite of her sometimes nauseating appearance one can interpret them …

Tinsel

No dream of Christmas and of the tree laden with tinsel, but a tip that you are just looking behind a ‘cheap brilliant effect’ for values which do not …

Tin

see: take before danger in eight, receive: Honour, (gun), so that shoot thoughtlessly: hasty actions will regret you, fire: quick success appears, load: one waylays for you to damage …

Timber

Association: – Building material for the growth. Question: – What builds or do I establish? Popular: (European ones).: sign for happy times and peaceful surroundings, fell: a long engagement …

Tiles

shop: you save for own home. (European ones).: glazed sound records: if pleasant and nice thing, announce drop or break: Care before accidents with tools.

Tiger

A dream about a tiger is directly related to how you perceive yourself and how you handle different situations. A tiger in your dream represents strength, freedom and wisdom. …

Tide(s)

The dream of the tides stands for the attempt, in low tide and flood of the life to makes headway, or feelings and sensations to give. As well as …

Tickle

One of the most difficult things in the life as well as in the dream is breaking through the barriers which every person, originally for his protection, has built …

Ticket(s)

As a rule a ticket means in the dream that the dreaming for a certain achievement has to pay a certain price. A coach ticket as well as a …

Thunder

The thunder was always the symbol for power and energy. In connection with the flash he was looked as tools of the gods. He could bring grief and grief …

Thumb

To dream about a thumb tells you that you must ‘get a grip’ on life. It represents strength and talent. To dream about not having thumbs symbolizes being poor …

Throne

If the dreaming sees himself in his dream on a throne sitting, he recognises with it his right to be recognised as an authority. If the throne is unoccupied …

Throat

To themselves to cut the throat or to suffer this death of the hand of another the same means like the other death kinds, only it lets in the …

Threshing

Threshing floor promises good material success in the next time. Popular: (arab).: you has well made provision and will succeed. (European ones).: portent of good success and harvests. (ind).: …

Threat

Threat stands in the dream mostly for insecurity and fear of the future. However, it can also be that one feels fear of the menace by contents edged out …

Thread

Association: – Weakness, – fragility. Question: – What is I to be strengthened ready? Psychologically: A thread in the dream shows a certain line of thought or interrogative chain …

Thorn(s)

To dream of thorns indicates that malevolent influences are striving to keep you from succeeding. You need to fight. Thorns can also symbolize the fact that you are putting …

Thirst

To use a thimble stands for a laborious work at which one makes headway only slowly and needs help. It is also a symbol for the protection from injury. …

Thimble

To use a thimble stands for a laborious work at which one makes headway only slowly and needs help. It is also a symbol for the protection from injury. …

Thief

A thief in a dream represents a bad situation and what it causes: discomfort and sadness. A dream about a thief is symbolic of a recurring situation in your …

Thermometer

A thermometer in the dream is means to judge warmth and feelings of the dreaming. Maybe he is unsafe to himself as he can establish the contact with other …

Theatre

To dream about being in a theater means that pleasure will come from impending friendships. Think about how what’s onstage mirrors things in your daily living. See how the …

Testicle(s)

Association: – Yang strength, – masculinity. Question: – Which strength is to be shown I am ready? Popular: (arab).: Dreaming one which has children he has been emasculated, his …

Test

now your skill and your experiences should show you. (European ones).: on one to a play are: Difficulties in the present, but honour in the future are indicated.

Tent

Association: – temporary Wohnstatt. Question: – With which natural part of myself, would like I to come again to connection? In general: A tent symbolises in the dream that …

Television

Association: – Picture or history of the reality, – means to the pursuit of events. Question: – Which history do I think up? What want I to observe? Psychologically: …

Telescope

Association: – View of distant aims. Question: – What would like I to take closer under the magnifying glass? Psychologically: They should look a little bit (or somebody) closer …

Telepathy

To dream of having telepathy means that your unconscious mind may be trying to send you a message. You may need to be more aware of deeper meaning and …

Telegram

To dream of receiving a telegram denotes impending tragic news. To see yourself send a telegram indicates you will soon lose a relationship due to bitter estrangement.