Key words: Charm, – beauty, – transformation, – imagination, – travel between the empires, – love. Description: The swan is an ungainly bird with long neck and short legs whose toes are connected by swimming skins with each other. With the exception of two swan’s kinds all the others have as adult birds white feathers. Swans are graceful swimmers and persevering airmen who seem in the symbolism of many people everywhere in the world. Some think that one boat pulled by swans carries us from this in the next world. Other mine that not only the butterfly, but also the swan owns the medicine of the transformation. The beauty of the swans releases in many people not only a sensitivity for them, but also a feeling of the gratitude for this deep secret. There is a row of known legends about the swan. In one the swan sings a wonderful song, briefly before he dies, – in another becomes from an ugly duckling, finally, a nice swan. General meaning: Give themselves up to the beauty, – transformation and rebirth. Association: Proudly and arrogance. Transcendent meaning: The swan is a messenger between the different creation areas and therefore a wonderful ally whom you deeper in the dream time would enter is able.
Swan embodies feelings, often also the longing for happy marriage. The singing or dying swan can register that own feelings are not answered. After old dream books he indicates quick recovery if sick people dream of him.
With the vision of the swan it mostly depends on his colour. A white swan symbolises the ability to feel deep feelings, the good relation to himself and his environment, spiritual interest and idealism. Black swans point to notions and intuitions of the dreaming. They can sometimes be, unfortunately, also misfortune messengers or death messengers. Lohengrins swan also appears in the dream, – he stands for the secrecy with which one approaches a possible dear partner who may never ask one, however (after the wedding appointment). If the swan goes off in attack position to us, schwant to us in the awake life maybe in a certain thing nothing good. The swan song (after a mistake coming from the antiquity sings the swan, before he dies) points to an expired time span which will be removed from a better one.
A symbol of the light.
The swan means a musician and the music himself, further he brings to light because of his colour concealed. Sick person prophesies his appearance healing, he lets his song, however, death, – then only in the death his voice sound. (After Platon (Phaidon 85B) Sokrat led before his death on the among the people widespread image that the swan allows to sound in the death his nicest song. However, his song after Sokrat is more expression of the joy than the grief because the bird to Apollon is holy and future-expert.)
- see: it with a power-mad person get to do,
- see swimming: your wishes are inaccessible, – also: Luck in dear things, – wedded bliss and contented home,
- see in the country: The concealed will soon come to light,
- see flying: one will make a fool of you,
- hear singing: think to die,
- black: indicates a close death,
- see a whole family: one will have to suffer from the lust for power of a person.
- see in the pond: if luck means in the love, distant power and wealth, beauty and long life, – good omen for business matters,
- see flying: a dream could come true,
- white ones observe: one has good future prospects,
- feed: one will find a person who will remain a loyal companion,
- black: indicates Miss’s brightness,
- a black swan near clear waters: points to illegitimate pleasure,
- a singing one: if means a death,
- hear shrieking: if death news,
- a dead swan: if surfeit and discontent,
to one for whole lives
- see: happy marriage, – child blessing,
- hear singing: near you something unsightly will soon occur,
- two see: you will already reach what you want,
- dying: your past days were better than the current ones are it.
- black swan in dream
- dream meaning swan
- dream of swan
- dreams with black swams
- dreams about swans
- swan symbolism in dreams
- two swans dream meanings
- what does a dream a swan mean
- bible Christian dream analysis swan symbol
- what does a swan mean in christian dreams