Saffron can stand for wisdom and important knowledge. Now and again he asks to give more colour and spice to the life.
- One answers your loyalty with falseness,
- eat: heavy case of illness in the family.
- search for a way from the internal discontent which has brought too big monotony with itself – warns against looking after wrong hopes, because bitter enemies intrigue in concealed against your plans for the future,
- drink saffron tea: Quarrel and estrangement in the family.
- eat: a friend will die.
- as a plant (crocus, – as a colour yellow): Arrogance, arrogance.