Rust embodies negligence and indifference. The dreaming has given attention to the quality of his life not enough. Rust symbolises transitoriness and growing old. Sometimes he also warns about the loss of the good call. The stove rust stands for cooled off feelings and passions.
Rusted objects are no good sign. They can be a symbol for lacking activity in the occupation, disregard of human relations or also untalent in the love. If the dreaming removes rust in his dream, this lets assume that he has recognised his negligence. If rust on objects or in connection with certain plans forms, her use is questioned.
At the spiritual level the dreaming must remove maybe only dirty tracks, before an advancement is possible. Rust can stand for old, outdated positions.
- stove rust glowing: you look after unfair thoughts, – big difficulties and annoyance,
- in iron: hold your honour shining, – also: you come with the court to conflict, – (4, – 91)
- of wood: all worries soon drop,
- to rust spots: Damage and annoyance by negligence,
- to rust spots in the laundry: you will get visit,
- rusted objects see: one will lose treacly deserving money without own fault again, – also: in dear problems one will experience a bad disappointment which one cannot finish long time.
- in iron: one must try to receive shiningly his honour, – a tip to a decline is in the surroundings, – illnesses, property losses and wrong friends put out own sphere,
- rusted things see: Signs of lacking activity in the occupation, disregard more importantly of human relations or also untalent in the love,
- fire rust: a sign of the transient, – in the fire in the rust the passions are extinguished,
- see an open rust: points to unhappy love or fateful passions which bring disagreeable concomitants with themselves.
- in the laundry: you get a visit,
- on metal: you should not give to any person your trust,
- on a knife: you must have a look at your employees better.
- dreams - rusty car
- rust dream
- what does rust mean in a dream?
- what does rust symbolize