Association: – Meeting with unrecognized aspects. Question: – Which part of my past is I to be remembered ready?
- a favorable sign.
(See also passion) Cradle
A dream of a cradle can show a new life or a new beginning. In a clairvoyant’s broad dream the cradle stands for a possible pregnancy. In the dream of a man she can also symbolise the wish to return in the mother’s lap or in a protected state. Cradle often contains the warning of too much trust, – one is lulled to sleep, rocked in security, although care and mistrust are right.
An empty cradle can show – depending on the remaining dream elements – the fear of a woman of childlessness or maternity. This vision sometimes indicates that for us a rather happy time begins in which we are able to do ourselves by possible difficulties properly durchschaukeln. If a baby lies in the cradle, we should estimate the security which improves presently the life to us.
The material body is sometimes shown in contrast to spiritual as a cradle.
- of the side see, for married: a child get, – for single: quick marriage,
- empties see: the plans cannot be realised easily,
- with a child swing in it: your family will soon increase around a member, – also: one will be recompensed for his achievements.
- see a new unused one: Single ones could soon marry,
- empties see which is used: if a glad family event tells in, also long lifetime,
- see an orphan one: approaching misfortune, probably by illness,
- with a loud baby see: one is embarassed by somebody and is not able to quieten him,
- with a petite child: if wealth and the affection of nice children,
- swing own child in the cradle: if means a heavy illness of members of the family,
- with a young woman is the swings of a cradle synonymous with evil. Watch out for gossip.
- see: you should not trade unthinkingly, – for single quick marriage, for married quick child baptism,
- swing: sleepless nights.
- dream dictionary reunion
- dreams of a gathering of all your relatives reunited
- reunion dream meaning