The pumpkin is a symbol of the fertility. If one dreams of a ripe, big pumpkin, one should trust more in himself and his abilities and not count exclusively on the help of his people. If one eats of a pumpkin, futile hopes are soon ruined.
The pumpkin symbolises the quick growth and the quick downfall.
Pumpkin means futile hopes because he weights the stomach and has no nutritional value. He prophesies sick person and travellers surgical interventions and wounds, caused by iron because one chops these so-called white vegetables.
- see or own: are struck by an illness, – also: Sign for deceived hopes and one should not build on foreign help,
- one see hanging: frank Gönner win,
- harvest: one makes a lot of noise around a small thing,
- eat: dull society visit.
- Dreaming one, he finds a pumpkin plant, he will hit on a man who will rule not long.
- he stays under his shade, he will find at the aforesaid rest.
- discovered he a pumpkin head, property, delusive shine and name.
- Eating he pumpkin, he will recover, if he is ill if not, stay healthy.
- raw pumpkin indicates to eat, one will lead the people with lies about his possession relations behind the light, – pumpkin has because no nutritional value.
- Drying of a pumpkin, he will straighten his words to the truth.
he will acquire
- promises many Gönner of which, however, little support is to be expected, – mostly sexual needs and wishes register,
- see: hopes lead to disappointments,
- receive one given: a Gönner will soon support to one,
- eat: if indisposition registers.
- see: Separation of the lovers,
- see hanging: you have good friends,
- eat: Illness.
- pumpkin symbolism
- what do pumpkins symbolize
- symbolic meaning of pumpkins
- meaning of a pumpkin in a dream
- meaning of dreaming pumpkins
- pumpkin as dream symbol
- pumpkin dream symbol
- pumpkin in a dream
- pumpkin leaves in a dream
- pumpkin patch dream interpretation