Police (policeman and policewoman) embodies morality and similar norms as well as own conscience which watches over their observance. The following accompanying circumstances help in the interpretation:
- police see warns about an unlawful intention which one should give up.
- from the police can be led away feelings of guilt because of actions immoral putatively or really register.
- Even a policeman be often points out to the fact that one submits too strongly to the norms and the general morality.
- help by the police indicates preserved that one is obeyed the social norms and is recompensed for it.
- policewoman (traffic warden) points out to the fact that the contents of the dream refer above all to feelings.
The policeman is valid as a conflict sign which advises a conversion of the lifestyle. His appearance in the dream lets assume that in our external and internal action something unseemly is in the play. But the dream policeman is to be seen also positive: He shows the right way to us, indicates what is forbidden and what is permitted, – we must be directed only in the awake life afterwards. Apart from the fact that a man can also dream because of a bad conscience of the police if the police has appeared to him in the dream not friend and assistant, but in reminding or peremptory function, has to mean hardly more, as that the dreamer feels in the everyday life restricted. Maybe the partner left the reins looser, or he should check whether he is contented with his present life and has resigned not simply.
A policeman in man’s dreams symbolises the father.
- a disagreeable experience will move you into restlessness. also: To get involved a reminder, by no means in set-tos with the environment, because to a big damage could originate from it.
- see getting one: it would be advisable not to spin out a little bit what would come most probably from itself again to order,
- deal with it: Worries and Widerwärtigkeiten,
- with one speak: one should watch out to do something that one cannot agree with his conscience,
- are arrested by him: one is about to commit a bad stupidity, – also: check your behaviour compared with the environment whether you have not been too uncontrolled.
- fear, grief, Widerwärtigkeiten the dreaming should be also limited arbitrarily in his freedom, – a reminder to follow the everyday custom laws – often clamour of the soul against internal Verbrechertum and own Schuftigkeit,
- see: Warning before an incorrectness to commit one is about, should interfere – one by no means with the disputes more different,
- on patrol see: promises alarming variations in the matters,
- shout for help: one has to carry out with somebody a discussion, however, this should act in confidence,
- get one: one spins out a thing which would come by itself again to order,
- get to do it with her: Widerwärtigkeiten and restrictions embitter the life,
- try to arrest to one for a crime which one is innocent: one will overcome rivals,
- one is arrested legitimately: it approaches a misfortune, – one should change his behaviour compared with the environment, because one was too uncontrolled, and own activities are moral and ethically doubtful,
- are helped by her: though a disagreeable thing well goes out, however, is spun out needlessly,
- a policewoman or traffic warden: this dream refers to the emotional life.
- see: Involvement in processes, – one will supervise you.
- dream dictionary police
- dream about police
- police in dream
- police dream meaning
- christian interpretation of a policeman in dreams
- police in a dream
- police dreams
- police dreammoods
- police dream
- Dream Symbolism Police