Key words: Deep connection with the earth, – nourishing (physically and spiritually), – selfishness, – bad manners, – avarice. Description: A pig is a domestic animal with thick, heavy body overcast by bristles and a long, wide snout. To best known ones the pigs are for her meat and her skin with whom they supply the humanity. With the Celts they were valid in some places as holy animals. Although pigs have a bad reputation, they are in truth rather clean animals who take pleasure in her good connection with the mother earth no matter whether she is humid or dry. General meaning: Wish for a deeper connection with the mother earth, – the wish to wallow in the mud – the egoistic, thoughtless and greedy part of itself. Trick meaning: Pig – term of abuse for a person with bad manners. Transcendent meaning: Clear understanding of that, as it feels in your body to be connected with the earth.
Pig stands for a materialist life setting which is often connected with acquisitiveness and a little reined desires. In general one can see it as a luck symbol what mostly refers to the materialist area, above all if it digs in the mud. The male pig (boar, boar) has against it mostly the same or similar meaning like the bull.
Almost always a luck-bringing sign, – one comes to a favorable situation, has literally ‘pig’. Long ago the pig belonged to the suite of the big goddess whom mistress about all animals and also about the natural sexuality of the people was. It can also be a symbol for genital processes and female fertility, in the transferred sense also for a psychic enrichment and physical power.
The house pig symbolises big fertility, – the wild boar is a symbol of the demoniacal.
A woman dreamt, her lover makes her one pork head the present. She started to feel a dislike against him and gave him, finally, the run passport, – then the pig is insensible for love.
- The pig calls a contemptuous, but mighty enemy.
- Fighting somebody in the dream with a boar, he will fight against a mighty, well prepared enemy, – he kills him, he will destroy the enemy. However, this dream only princes look, – this face has another, it concerns high men, – a pauper or a my husband will have after this dream fright, oppression and torment of enemies to gewärtigen.
- on a boar indicates to ride, one will make a mighty opponent subservient to himself, – a pauper will bring it to high position and big wealth.
- Dreaming of the emperors, one brings him boar or he shoots them on the hunt, he will lay mighty opponents in chains, – one brings him house pigs, is valid the same interpretation like in case of the just called, but in lower and weaker measure.
- Eating of a pork, he will attain so much money and property, how he meat eaten.
- Seeming it one, he runs like a pig, he will take in short time a pleasure.
- seen somebody in the dream a pig with horns, he will experience that his enemy is raised and will be honoured according to the jewellery of the horns.
- Dreaming of the emperors, one brings him such a pig, he will arrest an unusual person who is his enemy.
- Looking of the emperors or a prince, one brings him a pig who has an Aries’s tail, one will supply to him a mighty opponent rich in stone who disposes of big means.
- handed one to the emperor a pork head or he eats him, he will bring the whole capital of his opponent in himself, defeat him and throw down.
- see: Luck and profit in the play have,
- tame ones see: Food find,
- wild ones see: you deal with bad people,
- shop: you are clever in shops and succeed,
- sell: bad shops make,
- feed: good views, success and luck for the future,
- grunt: Satisfaction and prosperity,
- see slaughtering: a party is celebrated,
- slaughter: provide for the future in useful manner,
- are attacked by wild ones: libellous people will damage to you a lot,
- wild ones shoot: to your enemies have not grown to you.
- conclusions on itself, sometimes also on others,
- see: if luck brings in the lottery and play,
- has young which are nursed: should stimulate to the reflexion about own behaviour,
- fat, healthy pigs: are valid as an omen for the coming success,
- see wallowing in the mud: one will get because of his machinations in discredit,
- feed: one will have a lot of luck and success in the life,
- slaughter: promises a material success at the expenses of or by betrayal of an another which endangers the internal rest and thereby gives no right pleasure,
- of A young woman promises this one jealous and stingy man who is rich most probably, nevertheless.
- (luck) have: you most crazily you with every opportunity,
- wild ones see: you must protect your health,
- (animals) own: big luck,
- slaughter: Advantages,
- feed: you provide for the future,
- see rolling in the excrement: you will get a bad house being,
- the wild: bad people will damage to you,
- shoot wild pig: you will be released from great fear.