Path shows (Away) the direction of the life which is determined, among the rest, by plans, hopes and values, – the exact meaning arises from the living conditions. In general a wide, comfortable path for luck and light success, stands narrow for unwieldy progress. If one strays from the path, warns about wrong, maybe unfair intentions.
The way through impassable area sends a reminder to the care, – he suddenly loses himself, we possibly have to count on a hard stroke of fate, he flows in a usual way or in a street, we maybe find out in the awake life of a dilemma. The path in the mountains which leads upwards circumscribes the difficulties on the life.
- have before himself: your matters will stretch in the length,
- look: vain struggle after an aim,
- broader: a life without obstacles, – also: one is prepared for your arrival,
- narrow: you will suffer challenges, – minds that you do not leave your preput way, – also: you are expected secretly,
- more sinuous: you should still wait with your concern.
- see one before himself: if a secret or before other kept secret luck,
- commit: one goes without attention of views and protests more different his own way,
- go along a wide one: a long however easy way in the next time before himself have,
- broader: if means luck, – one goes with pleasure for all difficulties from the way and makes to himself a comfortable life,
- on a path go by flower meadows: cannot be restricted by a love relationship,
- narrower: the luck is only a half, – the care which one does not leave his planned life,
- go along a narrow and difficult one and over stones trip: one will master a difficult situation and must stand the highest stress,
- with road obstacles, how fences: difficulties will appear on the life,
- lose: one will get in an embarrassment, – one is on the wrong life path,
- get lost, on this occasion: big embarrassment, penal mandate or an other Schererei,
- try to find one: one will not be able to master a work which one would have brought with pleasure successfully to an end,
- stand at crossroads: now one should absolutely decide on the right way.
- go along: you will get a well-earned punishment.