In the dream the orchard can symbolise the attempt of the dreaming to provide for itself. How the dream is to be interpreted, depends on whether the trees carry blossoms or fruits. If they carry blossoms, this refers to the successful potential of the dreaming, – they yield fruit, the dream has a reassuring character, the used achievement will lead to given time to rich harvest.
Every aggregation of trees can symbolise the fertility of the dreaming. An orchard is as a rule a regular plantation. Hence, she mostly refers to the fact that the dreaming appreciating the structured side of his personality.
At the spiritual level the orchard stands in the dream for fertility.
- see: a big salary is in view,
- own an own: predicts a conflict in dear things, because one cannot decide.
- own: points to an inheritance or other allowances,
- see one: one cannot decide yet on a partner because one is in the unclear one about whom one loves mostly,
- see a foreign one: one will come to temptation to examine foreign property or to examine,
- with his treasure splendid orchards stride through: if a happy marriage,
- everywhere blossoming trees and ripe fruits see: a sign for the fact that the wage approaches for good works, e.g., a happy home, an affectionate husband and lovely children,
- : one will lose a part of his prosperity again which belongs not really,
- of mildew afflicted orchards announce a sad destiny in the middle of the prosperity,
- see an infertile garden: one may not count on a social rise,
- in winter no fruits: one needs to give himself around his personal future not the slightest troubles.
the fallen down fruits eat in the orchard pigs
the trees carry
- see: a trip to the lovers approaches,
- go for a walk in it: your life will develop advantageously.
- dream interpretation orchard
- dream meaning of orchard
- dreams of orchard
- symbolic of orchard
- what does orchard mean