Milk can stand for motherliness, unselfishness and sympathy, – maybe one must watch out to be used by others. In general she promises luck, success and prosperity.
If a good meaning always has, is the symbol of the selflessness by which to one the hearts fly and sometimes also the money which to us benevolent people will donate because of our character position with pleasure. Milk is spiritual and mental food which is given us in the dream with the tip of the unconscious that it would be just now in the time to increase our knowledge. Who drinks milk in the dream, makes itself everywhere popular, – who buries them, however, or allows to burn, that makes too much thought to himself about a little problem.
A physical one as well as a spiritual food.
Then some things which concern vessels in different manner come true. Thus, e.g., milk in a milking pail yields profit, in a water washbasin against it it is the symbol of damage (thought of the sympathy, – a cow takes in the national faith damage if an inexpedient person, e.g., a menstruating woman from whose milk drinks – then milk also remains after the Abmelken still in sympathetischer respect with the animal, – one must pay attention to the fact that the milk comes only to certain vessels), – then then nobody would still refresh itself in her. The opposite, however, from using is the Nichtgebrauchen from which damage originates.
- see: indicates at lasting health,
- milk: one wants to use you,
- make purchases: the future will be unconcerned and bring maybe younger generation, but you do not become rich,
- bury: watch out for an unhappy chance, – hasty action will bring disadvantages, – annoyance and frustration,
- drink: your illness will disappear bit by bit, – health and long life,
- sweetens drink: one promises to you loyalty and love,
- sour ones drink: your marriage is not happy any more,
- crossly become ones see: one has to count on suddenly emergent difficulties which can be easily overcome, nevertheless,
- strain (by a filter): make no squalid things,
- give away: Childlessness,
- boil over: Reminder before inattentiveness,
- burn: bad Klatschereien in the house.
- you can reach even more if you succeed in bringing body and mind in harmony. They should work harder on themselves and pay attention less to what
“people” think and say. Sour milk brings loss and pain on account of own mistakes and omissions. Quite in general the sign stands for a worthwhile healthy setting to the life, to the nature and accordingly also to own body. (Man + / child +)
- often as a sexual symbol to value some other way water: well, if they clearly, dangerously if she is murky,
- see: is valid as a symbol of the innocence, – innocent pleasure or a pure joy experience,
- see milk in the abundance: if means wealth and health,
- drink: means that one will find everywhere friends by his childish thinking, – one will make himself very much popular by a little bit, – also: one may hope for prosperity and harmony, – a trip will give big pleasure, – above all for women a good sign,
- try in vain to drink them: one must reckon on losing high-powered friends or on suffering any other painful loss,
- reach to someone else: good sign for lovers,
- pour: indicates at passing heart grief without essential reason,
- bury: one must be caught on a moderately severe loss or on problems by friends,
- is called milk: one is involved in a quarrel which well goes out for one,
- allow to boil over: one makes to himself unnecessary thoughts about something,
- sour ones: if brings annoyance and frustration,
- milk a cow: One will have prosperity, – with an enterprise a lot of luck and success,
- have in the breasts: if means with young women pregnancy, with old material profits,
- sell: the destiny means it especially well with one,
- give away: one is too charitable, because one himself is also important,
- have a bath in milk: one may be glad about prosperity and fantastic friends.
- shop: you will experience joy,
- drink: is sparing,
- carry: you will receive a lot of money,
- bury: Damage by haste,
- allow to overrun: you have enemies,
- give away: blest family life,
- have even in the breast: Wealth.
- milk dream interpretation
- spoiled milk dream
- milk symbolism
- spilled milk in a dream
- Milk Dream Meaning
- milking in a dream
- dream of milk
- dream dictionary milk
- what does milk mean in a dream
- spill milk symbolism