Most metals have symbolic meanings. Gold shows the sun, silver the moon, mercury the Mercury, copper the Venus, iron Mars, tin the Jupiter and lead the Saturn. Metal sometimes symbolises prosperity, more often, however, permanence, hardness and logical action. A metal in the dream shows the restriction in the real world. On the other hand, it can also refer to the basic abilities and settings or, however, to emotional stiffness and feeling hardness.
In general (and traditionally) also in the dream symbol for stability of value, wealth, material success (see gold, brass etc.), Moreover, still the linguistic-common symbolism comes into play in dreams: Somebody shows ‘iron will’, other are paralyzed ‘by lead fear’. One can be very lively like mercury – or have ‘iron principles’. It is not all gold what shines – and in the silver moonlight romantic feelings wake up – etc. The dream interpretation often lies in these in general known comparative concepts. One does not dream of a pure piece of metal certainly so often unless from a gold bar: This is the dream of the wealth – in the REM-phase like of the real life.
At this level metals represent spiritual elements.
- see or have: meant according to his bigger or lower value more or less famous profit,
- old: Wealth in view,
- anew: good position and honour,
- work on: hard work with good salary.
- means generally wealth.
- dream meaning metal
- metal dream meaning
- dream interpretation eating metal
- dream of metal
- spirtual meaning to dream of a silver metal staf
- chewing metal in dream
- what does it mean to dream metal
- steel barow what does it mean in a dream
- METAL IN NECK IN DREAM
- dreeam meaning if metalspitting up metal pieces