She translates round what one must lug thus everything in the everyday life with himself, the burden, a guilt, or a suspicion in which one often has to carry hard. With whom it is encumbered, responsibility must probably take over in the awake life, – who allows to drag them others, is maybe afraid to take over a responsible position. Who groans under a load, should make itself on an extremely difficult task calm which is set to him.
- with it be loaded: quick execution of your matters,
- carry: you have a confidential grief, – also: professional and personal matters will find an advantageous execution,
- throw away: let encumber with nothing of wrong, – also: one will own the strength to escape from mißlichen relations,
- load somebody with it: his shops by others order,
- to dream, one carries a weight, wants to prepare for high responsibility. It is a matter of mustering all forces and all wills. If another carries the burden, great success approaches the dreaming. (Man
- see carrying: successful execution of a matter,
- be hard loaded: means that your business will come down, – difficult matters,
- carry a heavy burden: sure omen of a disaster, possibly get on account of excessive assurance and lack of careful planning, – in a difficult situation,
- do not break down under the load: one will come through,
- allow to carry: announced quick, gainful order,
- others see carrying: one will have to do difficult duties or works,
- of himself throw: you will escape from mißlichen relations.
- carry: one will suspect you,
- throw down: you will succeed in escaping from your need.