This animal has in the positive one as well as negative sense the meaning of male driving force and aggression, stands as a picture for passion, vitality and feelings. If the leopard is dangerous in the dream, this picture wants to warn the dreaming about a possible misjudgement of his forces or person, before recklessness and arrogance. If he is ill, old or tamed and is sluggish, this is a symbol for the wish of the dreaming for self-control.
- The leopard means a noble, mighty enemy and the emperor because the animal has made to himself the other congeners subject.
- Dreaming of the emperors or a prince, he struggles or fights with a leopard, he will lead with another noble ruler Krieg, and that which wins in the dream will also win in the reality. If a pauper or an easy man has this face, he will have to expect fright and torment from the imperial governor.
- in general: watch out for arrogance and recklessness towards your person, – also: the appearing losses which are avoided by more careful action would have are able, – also: you have strong and loyal protectors.
- dangers and disputes approach, – a business trip is likely abroad, – also: A warning! One consults in business things once again competently, before one decides. Otherwise, one could suffer losses.
- one jumps: erroneously sedate trust will endanger a success already moved in handy nearness,
- flee in the wild before one: it expects to a business or private disgrace which can be got rid, nevertheless, with some trouble,
- in the cage: though one has enemies, but these cannot become dangerous,
- kill one: one may hope for forthcoming victories,
- leopardskin: the plans will be endangered by a dishonest person who enjoys the esteem of one.
- leopard symbolism
- leopard dream meaning
- What Does a Leopard Symbolize
- leopards in dreams
- dream interpretation leopard
- what does the leopard symbolizes
- meaning of dreaming leopard
- leopard in my dream
- dream about a leopard
- dreaming of leopards